[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

I check the part compiler and see a few errors in loading props, but it show that it is compiled the cockpit correctly.

***Update***

I have to download CollisionFX but it still doesn't not load the part. The game keeps saying it is missing the part

Game Image

Edited by commanderbunbun
Update

• 3 weeks later...

So, I installed the mod again and again, and the F-18 cockpit still does not show up, even the game says that the part does not exist, however, I have gone into the files of the mod and the F-18 cockpit is there! I went back to version 1.7.3 with the exact same mods that are still in 1.8.1 and the F-18 cockpit showed up. I think that this is a matter of the version of KSP I am using. I am still unsure of the cause for this, but it works in 1.7.3

I have asked for help earlier to no conclusion, I am also wondering if the mod will be updated in the near future to work with the latest version of KSP, since some features do not work.

Thanks for your attention,

RThwX1lkZ.jpg 

^ v1.8.1

ivdCGw8.png Bruh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O2w5b64.jpg

^v1.7.3 

Works like a dime, not the rest of my mods tho :c

Hi!  I'm the new maintainer of RPM and I'm doing an audit of mods that use it.  Is this mod still being maintained?  There are a number of issues with its use of RPM.  I could provide a MM patch to fix them but it'd be best if they were just fixed in the actual package.

• space\f-18c.cfg contains a RasterPropMonitorComputer module.  This is incorrect - RasterPropMonitorComputer is a PartModule and needs to go in the part config, not an InternalModule
  • props\nmb_hud4.cfg also contains a RasterPropMonitorComputer and it shouldn't

• None of the command parts themselves contain a RasterPropMonitorComputer module and they should.  Many things will appear to work without this, but some things don't.

Edited by JonnyOThan

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 12:35 PM, JonnyOThan said:

Hi!  I'm the new maintainer of RPM and I'm doing an audit of mods that use it.  Is this mod still being maintained?  There are a number of issues with its use of RPM.  I could provide a MM patch to fix them but it'd be best if they were just fixed in the actual package.

• space\f-18c.cfg contains a RasterPropMonitorComputer module.  This is incorrect - RasterPropMonitorComputer is a PartModule and needs to go in the part config, not an InternalModule
  • props\nmb_hud4.cfg also contains a RasterPropMonitorComputer and it shouldn't

• None of the command parts themselves contain a RasterPropMonitorComputer module and they should.  Many things will appear to work without this, but some things don't.

I will fix it,thnaks

1 hour ago, callsignblaze said:

same here the game crashed 4 times before i went back to the 1.7.3 version i think it has something to do with missing handail props

But I installed all the necessary props

Edited by Kelvint

1 hour ago, JonnyOThan said:

Find your KSP.log file next to the game executable, zip it up, upload it somewhere, and post the link here.

Hey,

This is my journal:

file?_download_id=5073668303234482648126

Are they a problem?

My Logs:https://dl-web.dropbox.com/cd/0/get/AxTcYYW81ZqFwu7cL9-i7bnXEvTE2gLJ4pLdAyk1yAyvnEu0eWVVrdHUHvJyc15OwBCsXWMnt-L3Nj9GCDC3GKrHGjjPOP7OUzdjekPEhO9wc-XK2rDt-t5VbYZ80wi7VS0/file?_download_id=2080986537136140250355521512829546518593222487523953026687354&_notify_domain=www.dropbox.com

Do you need more information?

Has anyone have the same error with the RPM? 

[LOG 22:22:09.122] Load(Texture): JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Library/Components/NavBall/HDG
[WRN 22:22:09.134] Texture resolution is not valid for compression: 'E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\JSI\RasterPropMonitor\Library\Components\NavBall\HDG.png' - consider changing the image's width and height to enable compression

3 hours ago, commanderbunbun said:

Has anyone have the same error with the RPM? 

[LOG 22:22:09.122] Load(Texture): JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Library/Components/NavBall/HDG
[WRN 22:22:09.134] Texture resolution is not valid for compression: 'E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\JSI\RasterPropMonitor\Library\Components\NavBall\HDG.png' - consider changing the image's width and height to enable compression

This is just a warning, it still works correctly. Textures in DXT3 format can’t be loaded at all.  It shouldn’t prevent the part from working, it’ll just be untextured.

NMB was working before, but I can't get my KSP starting when I installed the new one

[ERR 21:56:25.820] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/Launcher' not found!

[ERR 21:56:25.820] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/LauncherE' not found!

[LOG 21:56:25.823] Load(Model): NMB/Parts/Type20/model
[ERR 21:56:25.851] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/_IVA2_Base_Color' not found!

[ERR 21:56:25.851] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/03___Default_Base_Color' not found!

[ERR 21:56:25.852] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/_IVA2_Base_Color 1' not found!

and

[ERR 21:56:26.118] Texture 'NMB/Props/Handrail/Handrail' not found!

[LOG 21:56:26.121] Load(Model): NMB/Props/Handrail2/model
[ERR 21:56:26.130] Texture 'NMB/Props/Handrail2/Handrail' not found!

[LOG 21:56:26.133] Load(Model): NMB/Props/Handrail3/model
[ERR 21:56:26.141] Texture 'NMB/Props/Handrail3/Handrail' not found!

[LOG 21:56:26.144] Load(Model): NMB/Props/Handrail4/model
[ERR 21:56:26.146] Texture 'NMB/Props/Handrail4/H4' not found!

[LOG 21:56:26.149] Load(Model): NMB/Props/HUD/model
[ERR 21:56:26.199] Texture 'NMB/Props/HUD/HB' not found!

[LOG 21:56:26.202] Load(Model): NMB/Props/HUD/model2
[ERR 21:56:26.243] Texture 'NMB/Props/HUD/HB' not found!

When I uninstall NMB I can get KSP to start

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.