[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

10 hours ago, Kernowden Kerbin said:

just “true” will use VelocityCurve,if i want it dont work,i can type any word

Alright.  I just didn't know for sure.  I've been working on some custom configs for use in competative KSP fighter tournament things, so I was looking through the part files.

So far I've dropped the weight to Kerbal Scale (64%) since they were based on real-world values, and had them use the velocity curve, along with adding tweakscale support for all 3 engines and the Flanker intake.  You really have a nice set of parts here. =)

Edited by Ryugi

28 minutes ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

Which cockpit are you talking about?

The xfa-27 from ace combat 2 or ace combat 3d cross rumble:

thHpiSf.jpg

a more side-on look:

emXAnU9.jpg

that figure picture is actually the ace combat infinity model which has the gun in the nose. every other version has the gun in the port side of the fuselage.

2 hours ago, memeconnoiseur said:

The xfa-27 from ace combat 2 or ace combat 3d cross rumble:

thHpiSf.jpg

a more side-on look:

emXAnU9.jpg

that figure picture is actually the ace combat infinity model which has the gun in the nose. every other version has the gun in the port side of the fuselage.

1 hour ago, YoloT47 said:

Actually that reminds me, @Kernowden Kerbin could you please make a two-seat Eurofighter Typhoon cockpit minus the intake? It would be amazing, thanks! :cool:

Ok good idea

15 hours ago, YoloT47 said:

Actually that reminds me, @Kernowden Kerbin could you please make a two-seat Eurofighter Typhoon cockpit minus the intake? It would be amazing, thanks!

19 hours ago, memeconnoiseur said:

hey @Kernowden Kerbin , would you consider making an xfa-27 cockpit?

I'm going to conduct a cockpit design competition soon, you can join this competition

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to find an external camera view on MFD's in Hornet cockpit: What?
Looking at mirrors: Really?
Clicking mirrors: Really!!!

And it works without custom DLLs only with text config files, it's magic!

Edited by Manul
My cat submitted the post before I had finished typing

So, a while back I said I was working on some custom configs for the NMB Engines and adding Tweakscale to them and the Flanker Intake.  Well, I'm finished!  These might not be for everyone, as they are certainly an "improvement" on the base stats and could be considered overpowered by some, but I find them to be a real breath of fresh air, and a lot of fun.  They also feature tweaked visuals for the exhaust plumes, and even new sounds based on the actual sounds these engines make in real life (though not perfect).  I leave them here for anyone to do with as they please.  Enjoy!

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!7eBxACwT!Zif4TRBExz_ZgDmpu1xv717FEe-aXzfsqNZI3Ke8AGk

Just unzip the contents into your existing GameData folder and replace.  Confirmed to work in 1.7.3 as well!

9 hours ago, BOBBER said:

Could I ask what the improvements are?

Lighter weight to match Kerbal scale. 
Different thrust and performance curves for each engine depending on altitude and speed. 
More overall power/thrust due to those curves, along with a little more fuel consumption as a result.
Adding the newer engine exhaust plumes from the WS-10 to the older 2 engines. 
All engines and the Flanker intake have Tweakscale compatibility.
New sounds for the 2 older engines!

I think that's basically everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm getting this Errors in my logs:

190831T164841.663 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/Launcher' not found!
190831T164841.666 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/LauncherE' not found!
190831T164841.688 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/_IVA2_Base_Color' not found!
190831T164841.690 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/03___Default_Base_Color' not found!
190831T164841.693 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Parts/Type20/_IVA2_Base_Color 1' not found!
190831T164841.891 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/HUD/HB' not found!
190831T164841.920 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/HUD/HB' not found!
190831T164842.011 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/MFD3/HUD' not found!
190831T164842.014 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/MFD3/HUD-E' not found!
190831T164842.018 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/MFD3/HB' not found!
190831T164842.021 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/MFD3/G' not found!
190831T164842.024 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/MFD3/H1' not found!
190831T164842.027 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/MFD3/H2' not found!
190831T164842.114 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/switch1/unnamed' not found!
190831T164842.127 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/Props/switch4/unnamed' not found!
190831T164842.180 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'NMB/space/35N' not found!

Are they a problem?

My Logs: https://www.tancredi.nl/downloads/logs.zip

Do you need more information?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.