[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

18 minutes ago, RaptorTech-Incorporated said:

Are you running a previous version of the game like 1.7.3?

This screenshot is from 1.9 (look at the new grainy terrain around KSC). But I forgot to update NMB to the latest version, maybe it's the reason :cool:

14 minutes ago, RaptorTech-Incorporated said:

maybe... but the mod should be for 1.8.X right?

The problem is in HUD5. I don't have HUD5 and it doesn't crash.

On 2/21/2020 at 6:31 PM, Stone Blue said:

EDIT: OK, as edited above, the HUD5 model seems broken. Removing just that *one* file, keeps the game from crashing with NMB installed. (Of course, that will break/eliminate the new SuperFlanker IVA... :P )

• 2 weeks later...

It's crashing! This mod looks amazing and i really like it but it crashes!

I removed all my mods EXCEPT for nmb

trying now

It still crashes. (wait i removed hud5 and i am trying again)

It worked!

Edited by siklidkid

• 2 weeks later...

i have same problem with HUD5 , KSP crash on starting.

in HUD 5 folder ther are a txt file named "ð┬¢¿╬─▒¥╬─ÁÁ.txt" (show on windows file explorer)

content viewing in notepad++  (UTF-8)

导航模式    M  1   5   6

降落模式    M  2   3   4

机炮模式    4    6   C  C3

机炮模式2  4    6   C2 C3

google trad done :

Navigation mode M 1 5 6

Landing mode M 2 3 4

Gun mode 4 6 C C3

Cannon Mode 2 4 6 C2 C3

I think this part provide from chiness source and there are an encoding charctere confilt.

Remove this txt file don't fix it.

Remove HUD5 directory fix the crash.

May be rebuild the .mu file and/or rename this myterious txt file (what is the correct name???) is a solving way... may be i'm not an expert.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Developer,

Been having some issues with the mod it crashes KSP for me as soon as it starts loading the files for this mod, any chance you could look into what could be going wrong? If you could let me know of any incompatible mods as well just in case, that'd be great.

Thanks,

Skylar Shade "A Fighter Pilot"

On 4/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, Skylar Shade said:

Dear Developer,

Been having some issues with the mod it crashes KSP for me as soon as it starts loading the files for this mod, any chance you could look into what could be going wrong? If you could let me know of any incompatible mods as well just in case, that'd be great.

Thanks,

I have this exact issue too, I think it's an issue with this folder: NMB/Props/HUD4/model

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo, I got a suggestion for a cockpit that you guys could add, this would be the A-10's cockpit. I am suggesting this due to the fact that there are not many mods that contain the cockpit of my favorite aircraft. (yes, I am aware that there is the QuizTech K-10 cockpit, but the IVA is horrible, and I would like a rendition that does the cockpit justice.) Thank you for your time, and I understand if you wish to not create the cockpit. Many thanks again for reading.File:A-10C Warthog Cockpit.jpg - Wikimedia CommonsPurpose of Bungee cord in cockpit - ED Forums

13 hours ago, Manul said:

A-10 cockpit is something we definitely need. My A-10 is currently using J-10 cockpit
u0DPEPC.png

If someone makes the model I can place all the necessary props inside
xzcrDCE.png

Maybe you could contact the devs of QuizTech Aero (Cont.), they have a pretty good one, here is an image 8Bwhadm.png

But I wanted a better rendition of the cockpit, I am suggesting this to you as a place holder, or to get your model out there sooner.

Edited by RaptorTech-Incorporated

On 4/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, Skylar Shade said:

Dear Developer,

Thanks,

I too am having the same issue.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:11 AM, RaptorTech-Incorporated said:

Maybe you could contact the devs of QuizTech Aero (Cont.), they have a pretty good one, here is an image 

A-10 cockpit from QuizTech looks good but it has no IVA (it's using F-15 IVA as a placeholder). It has no model for cockpit internals so I can't make MM patch to place all the props I need. The mod is no longer being developed and I don't think that this cockpit will get it's internal model one day.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod but I think the engines are OP and need to be nerfed. also I think the parts need descriptions. 

any one who is saying there needs to be a a10 cockpit if you download aars there is a part that goes over a mk1 inline cockpit and makes it look like a a10 cockpit. it even comes with 30mm ammo for bdac.

Edited by epicfailure2020

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.