[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

On 12/23/2020 at 10:35 PM, Kernowden Kerbin said:

down NMB V1.0 and replace “22cockpit.png”  to NMB V3.5

Can you elaborate on how to fix the broken texture switch on the F22/Type22?

Also, I absolutely adore the new update, it's amazing to have access to the aircraft cockpits and parts again! However, just as a thought, is it possible to tune the transparency of the exhaust on the engines? I don't want to pile work onto you so I'm curious if I can change it client side, as currently its a bit laser-beam-ish.

Thank you in advance and I'm happy to see the mod evolve since it first came out!

On 12/26/2020 at 12:18 AM, ZW03 said:

Can you elaborate on how to fix the broken texture switch on the F22/Type22?

Also, I absolutely adore the new update, it's amazing to have access to the aircraft cockpits and parts again! However, just as a thought, is it possible to tune the transparency of the exhaust on the engines? I don't want to pile work onto you so I'm curious if I can change it client side, as currently its a bit laser-beam-ish.

Thank you in advance and I'm happy to see the mod evolve since it first came out!

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext version

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings. This nod is great, but I've found a bug with the SU57 and Type 22 Cockpits, being that the Cockpit View has a Yellow tint and glows, blocking the view. Have uninstalled every mod besides nmb (and its dependencjes) and this bug still occurs.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:35 PM, LF_Ion said:

Greetings. This nod is great, but I've found a bug with the SU57 and Type 22 Cockpits, being that the Cockpit View has a Yellow tint and glows, blocking the view. Have uninstalled every mod besides nmb (and its dependencjes) and this bug still occurs.

simulate glass reflection

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2018 at 4:53 PM, Kernowden Kerbin said:

pumnSI.png

Nice MKseries Body

Made by: Kerbal Battle Field & Icecovery Studio & Kerwis Team

pumjnf.png

pumvB8.png

pumOjP.png

pumxHS.png

Our members: 

Models: @Kernowden Kerbin

Textures: @Kernowden Kerbin @Icecovery @Johnny005611

IVA: @Kernowden Kerbin @thedawm

Import: @Kernowden Kerbin @thedawm

Configs: @Kernowden Kerbin @thedawm

Technical Support: @Acea @ladeng @flywlyx @Icecovery @BF2_Pilot

All members come from Kerwis team

DOWNLOAD: SpaceDock
Recommended:
RPM

Complete experience need:

JSI
                                                                       ASET

CGKJPJ.png

CGKYG9.png

CGK854.png

CdAIPg.png

18dWzq.png

License: 88x31.pngNice MKseries Body was released under CC BY-SA 4.0.

ello i have 1 question what fuel tanks do you recommend as mine doesnt come with em and while there are correct size ones out there id really like to have that black texture only the cocpits have on the entire aircraft i understand wings is probably the least likely one tho i can but ill take the closest i can get

On 3/26/2021 at 3:26 AM, CadMAUS kerHAUS said:

ello i have 1 question what fuel tanks do you recommend as mine doesnt come with em and while there are correct size ones out there id really like to have that black texture only the cocpits have on the entire aircraft i understand wings is probably the least likely one tho i can but ill take the closest i can get

for all stock texture be black:  install DDS plugin for photoshop, open texture file , ctrl+i , save file

wing: B9PW

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded this mod and I'm curious: what is supposed to be the difference between the "Super" Flanker and the "Advanced" Flanker?  It's easy to tell that the obvious difference is shape, but as far as I know, all airframes for the variants of the Su-27 except for the Su-34/32 and Su-30 (for the 2 seat) are essentially the same?  IRL the Super Flanker is the Su-35, but I'm not really sure what the "Advanced" flanker is supposed to be.  The different sized intakes only confused me more.  I'd find the larger intakes more fitting for an Su-34 but there isn't a cockpit for it :(

Edited by GKSP

1 hour ago, GKSP said:

I just downloaded this mod and I'm curious: what is supposed to be the difference between the "Super" Flanker and the "Advanced" Flanker?  It's easy to tell that the obvious difference is shape, but as far as I know, all airframes for the variants of the Su-27 except for the Su-34/32 and Su-30 (for the 2 seat) are essentially the same?  IRL the Super Flanker is the Su-35, but I'm not really sure what the "Advanced" flanker is supposed to be.  The different sized intakes only confused me more.  I'd find the larger intakes more fitting for an Su-34 but there isn't a cockpit for it :(

i think "advance flanker" mk2 half port is a fail cockpit part, so i make a mk1 port flanker cockpit "super flaker", anyway,they both are flanker,don't care they'r which type flaker

Just now, Kernowden Kerbin said:

i think "advance flanker" mk2 half port is a fail cockpit part, so i make a mk1 port flanker cockpit "super flaker", anyway,they both are flanker,don't care they'r which type flaker

I did notice though that the "Super" flanker mk1 part does not have an IVA, but the Mk.2H "Advanced" flanker does... hmm...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.