[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, KSP dogfight master said:

hey, i have been using Nice MK Series for a while, Is it possible that you guys can put an option to disable radar in ur next update? I have a better radar i want to use and put on my plane but bd armory wont activate it when the cockpit built in radar is there

You can manually delete the radar in the config file of each cockpit. Just look for ModularRadar and delete the Module related to that.

BTW, I really love the NMB but i cant find engines that fit my plane, I really love the sukhoi engines. However, can you guys make some for the f22, the ones from airplane plus and aoa tech is either too bulky or too less power, can you guys make one that looks realistic and have lots of power? thanks :)

5 hours ago, KSP dogfight master said:

BTW, I really love the NMB but i cant find engines that fit my plane, I really love the sukhoi engines. However, can you guys make some for the f22, the ones from airplane plus and aoa tech is either too bulky or too less power, can you guys make one that looks realistic and have lots of power? thanks :)

couldnt agree more :D:D:D

This is my dogfighting f -22, as accurate as i can while maintaining it's maneuverability

jf6ccWW.png 

This is a powerful engine but its way to big and heavy, also does not generate electricity with afterburner on

OStyUUI.png

This one is the one i use, not too heavy and pretty high power, generates plenty of electricity.

a3OT4T9.png

This one is what discovery planet used, it is very accurate and looks nice however its twr is horrible, heavy and have only half of the others have.

fC0x8KR.png

On 11/5/2018 at 3:46 AM, KSP dogfight master said:

This is my dogfighting f -22, as accurate as i can while maintaining it's maneuverability

jf6ccWW.png 

This is a powerful engine but its way to big and heavy, also does not generate electricity with afterburner on

OStyUUI.png

This one is the one i use, not too heavy and pretty high power, generates plenty of electricity.

a3OT4T9.png

This one is what discovery planet used, it is very accurate and looks nice however its twr is horrible, heavy and have only half of the others have.

fC0x8KR.png

wait until christmas

11 hours ago, Kernowden Kerbin said:

airplane plus,mk2 half part

ohh..thanks. I still have the issue of the off center attach node for the type 22 bombbay. I can always use the movement gizmo..but I find it hard to imagine that would be required to attach parts deliberately. the other bomb bays have centered attach nodes.

EDIT: I would also like to get some peoples opinion on payload compatibility for the bomb bays. Im having a tough time finding a missile that can fit the side cargo bays. There are plenty that are long/thin enough to fit nice and snug in there, but the fins protrude out a tad so it looks a bit off pudding when the doors are closed. I can put in a shorter non finned missile..but I think its a waste of space. Im thinking of adding an MM patch to place a few extra attach nodes in there for double-short missle placment, but would really like to find a good longer missile to fire from the side bays still. thanks

Edited by Jesusthebird

Is it possible to add a Eurofighter Typhoon cockpit that is fairly big? The Eurofighter cockpit from Aviation Cockpits is pretty small. Also can you add cockpit lights like the one in with stock cockpits? Many thanks. :cool:

Edited by YoloT47

On 11/17/2018 at 3:03 PM, PizzaPie said:

So what are your plans to implement more parts in the mod or not; if you do add more then are you considering a F-15 cockpit yet?

F-15C in my plans

On 11/20/2018 at 4:55 AM, YoloT47 said:

Is it possible to add a Eurofighter Typhoon cockpit that is fairly big? The Eurofighter cockpit from Aviation Cockpits is pretty small. Also can you add cockpit lights like the one in with stock cockpits? Many thanks. :cool:

yeh but maybe after a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.