[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

6 hours ago, alberro+ said:

Anyone having a weird yellow tint on some of the cockpits? The F-35, J-20, and F-22 cockpits all have this issue. Is there any way to remove it?

I think its supposed to represent the Indium oxide layer which reflects EM waves is stealth aircrafts.  My only gripe is that it only seems to go halfway back and disorients me when dogfighting

On 4/25/2021 at 7:07 AM, Kernowden Kerbin said:

i think "advance flanker" mk2 half port is a fail cockpit part

It's not a fail, we just don't have enough mk2-H fuselage parts.  Actually now we do because Cold War Aerospace adds more Mk2-H parts and cockpits.

16 hours ago, GKSP said:

I think its supposed to represent the Indium oxide layer which reflects EM waves is stealth aircrafts.  My only gripe is that it only seems to go halfway back and disorients me when dogfighting

It's really disorientating, also makes for a worse IVA overall. I get the Indium oxide layer, but honestly it'd be better off without it.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Kernowden Kerbin said:

what?

Su-34 Fullback

hqdefault.jpg

It would look nice in Mk2H size.

And we need the rear-dildo-adapter as well :D

Edited by Manul

Though maybe the Fullback would need to be mk.2 full size.  That cockpit is huge and the half size might make it look too small.  Maybe there could be a part that goes behind it to merge the Mk2 and Mk2H with a slight offset down or something?

7 hours ago, GKSP said:

That cockpit is huge and the half size might make it look too small.

It's wide but flat and it also has a flat bottom that doesn't fit full size Mk2 fat-bottom cross section.
29447_1557412538.jpg

There is a Su-34 cockpit with Mk2 cross-section in AoA tech and it's a failure.

On 5/13/2021 at 8:25 PM, GKSP said:

Though maybe the Fullback would need to be mk.2 full size.  That cockpit is huge and the half size might make it look too small.  Maybe there could be a part that goes behind it to merge the Mk2 and Mk2H with a slight offset down or something?

hahahah, i think MK2 full size too big,maybe we should make a mk2-3/4 or MK2-3/5  :D 

On 5/14/2021 at 3:48 AM, Manul said:

It's wide but flat and it also has a flat bottom that doesn't fit full size Mk2 fat-bottom cross section.
29447_1557412538.jpg

There is a Su-34 cockpit with Mk2 cross-section in AoA tech and it's a failure.

yes,flanker back head intersecting surface close to MK2 half port

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 10:28 PM, Mukita12 said:

I was wondering if you could also make an engine part for the F-35

Or at the very least, a part that can be use to attach the Panther Engine so that it looked more like the F-35

You can just offset the Panther/Saturn(For BDA folks) into a Mk2/Mk1 short transition for a passable effect.  Not quite as good as the Quiztech engine that's supposed to look the part, but for people like me who don't want a whole modpack for a single part, and don't want the VTOL capability anyway, it suffices.

Example pic:
screenshot96.png

Spoiler
On 6/1/2021 at 1:30 AM, alberro+ said:

aV1HSc1.png

Gp5d16X.png

Y4PS2Ym.png

V7e3ERA.png

you should recreate the picture of the Tomcat with each wing at a different sweep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.