[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

5 hours ago, Beesechurger said:

Hey man, love your work but I was wondering if these cockpits are compatible with KSP VR? some of the more generic controls like the throttle and gear work but the awesome stick or the screens don't seem to work... Thanks :)

i haven't VR helmet , so i dont know how it work or test it ........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the look of what you can do with this mod. Are there any links to the craft files for the craft in the promo photos please? i have tried making it myself but it is is a bit con fusing as all i have to go off of are those beautiful but few images. how do you get the windows semi transparent?

Edited by idkgeek1
elaboration

@Kernowden KerbinI am sorry if you haven't seen the above message but i just want to say how much i love  the mod and have used it on craft of my own. However I have been trying for quite a few weeks to recreate the f35. however i haven't been able to make it. if nothing else could you give me some more photos i would really appreciate it.

14 hours ago, idkgeek said:

@Kernowden KerbinI am sorry if you haven't seen the above message but i just want to say how much i love  the mod and have used it on craft of my own. However I have been trying for quite a few weeks to recreate the f35. however i haven't been able to make it. if nothing else could you give me some more photos i would really appreciate it.

what kind of photo

Thank for replying! Just any more photos of the f35 replica in flight or vab so I have a better idea of how to replicate it, and if possible a list of another mod you used in the making.(other than bdarmory plus, and kerbal field)

Edited by idkgeek1

14 hours ago, idkgeek said:

Thank for replying! Just any more photos of the f35 replica in flight or vab so I have a better idea of how to replicate it, and if possible a list of another mod you used in the making.(other than bdarmory plus, and kerbal field)

I lost the craft file since once hard disk broken.....

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible for you to add a set of half mk2 parts that are vertical and one that is horizontal and if possible that those parts to be maybe cargobays, adapters,engines etc etc...

(btw it would be grand if one could actually rotate the half part 180without them resetting to their default position)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 5:29 PM, KoalaCtrl said:

how do i install ckan? im trying to download this mod, but i cant find out how exactly to download CKAN. otherwise could someone please explain to me how exactly im supposed to install the file properly?

Drop the mod files into the GameData folder of your KSP install. If you want any other mods, it's usually the same, but certain ones may require you to drop them in the root folder.

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2023 at 1:30 AM, nimas2333 said:

Have you got any plans to include newer cockpits for J-35/FC-31, Su-75, KF-21 etc. in the future?

I think the mod is either dead or on indefinite hiatus. I dunno tho.

11 hours ago, cosmivontec said:

when I download this I can't see the f-35,f-22,j-20 or SU-57 parts, I can see the other ones though, why?

I can't see the SU-57 aircraft either, but I am able to see the other aircraft. If you mean stuff like landing gear, I will look around in the files and see if they're in the mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.