halowraith1

Is there no full scale N-1/L3

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, halowraith1 said:

So many real-scaled launcher add-ons but I am only able to find stock-scale N1 parts?

Sounds like a fun project to turn you into a modder :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halowraith1 said:

So many real-scaled launcher add-ons but I am only able to find stock-scale N1 parts?

As @goldenpsp suggests -- what a great time to learn how to mod.  Especially on something as simple as rescaling parts for RO use.  Really, there is no better place to start learning modding than on configs.

If the mod parts exists for stock-scale -- it is just a patch away from being 'real' scale.  That's about as trivial and easy as 'modding' work gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this funny we all want real life rockets but the N1 is one that has far has I have seen never ever made it to space didn't make it that far off the launch pad if it made it off just saying I wouldn't really call this a real life launcher for that is one thing it couldn't do but all in all it would easy to just rescale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Isn't Tantares LV stock-balanced?

 

Yes, but @halowraith1 is looking for a real scale one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got bobcat's old N1 working but it has few issues. no sound or engine fx, some modules don't work properly, in RO at least.

Edited by halowraith1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, halowraith1 said:

got bobcat's old N1 working but it has few issues. no sound or engine fx, some modules don't work properly, in RO at least.

Bobcat ? or you mean dennyTX ? I don't remember bobcat having one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On יום שלישי 09 ינואר 2018 at 5:36 PM, Mecripp said:

I found this funny we all want real life rockets but the N1 is one that has far has I have seen never ever made it to space didn't make it that far off the launch pad if it made it off just saying I wouldn't really call this a real life launcher for that is one thing it couldn't do but all in all it would easy to just rescale

it is used in modern American rockets
but considering its a 1st stage engine it still dos not get to space :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mecripp said:

Bobcat ? or you mean dennyTX ? I don't remember bobcat having one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now