Kernowden Kerbin

[1.6.1] Kerbal Field Weapon Pack V2.2 [KBF] [2019.3.22]

Recommended Posts

WOOOOOOOO!

That's just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Would you please continuesly making these wonderful mods.

 

BTW, they were really very quality mods pack that anyone can find out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we getting a new star here? I just saw both of these mods, and they are the sweetest things I've ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matuchkin said:

Are we getting a new star here? I just saw both of these mods, and they are the sweetest things I've ever seen.

:cool:thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kernowden Kerbin said:

:cool:thanks

Image result for nuclear explosion gif

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on the release!

Also hopefully people would like to see other Kerwis mods like NAS too

Edited by Acea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming soooooooooooon~

pQqOTf.png

pQqL0P.png

pQqjk8.md.png

pQqHOI.png

pQqqmt.png (1920×1080)

 

5 hours ago, Cdodders said:

UK/French/German/Dutch weapons?

We have already made the MICA-IR and Meteor , now we are testing them.

33 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

I voted for tank turret/body. Need a ZBL08 for that turret :)

It's in our plan. lol

Edited by BF2_Pilot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, do you think you'd be able to make the MBDA Storm Shadow/Apache cruise missile or the Kongsberg Naval Strike Missile? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BF2_Pilot said:

We have already made the MICA-IR and Meteor , now we are testing them.

Whoaaaa :sticktongue:

5I9CuWm.jpg

Vote for Cannon and Automatic Weapon, GSH-301 it would be great for sukhoi jetfighter :sticktongue::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting mod. but everything is too big
would you be willing to decrease the size of the parts by at least a 3rd?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

interesting mod. but everything is too big
would you be willing to decrease the size of the parts by at least a 3rd?

Not too big for everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

Whoaaaa :sticktongue:

5I9CuWm.jpg

Vote for Cannon and Automatic Weapon, GSH-301 it would be great for sukhoi jetfighter :sticktongue::D

Ah, I think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've also got a loooooooooooooong list of Russian weapons I'd like to see. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, XOC2008 said:

Not too big for everyone. 

If the air to air missiles look to too big on a stock Aries 3a then i consider them too big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, War Eagle 1 said:

If the air to air missiles look to too big on a stock Aries 3a then i consider them too big

And I reiterate, not too big for everyone. Too big for you sure, but not too big for those who build real scale stuff. If you want them scaled down you can always make a tweakscale patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

And I reiterate, not too big for everyone. Too big for you sure, but not too big for those who build real scale stuff. If you want them scaled down you can always make a tweakscale patch.

1. easier said than done.
2. I dont believe thats possible. I think in the past someone tried to make a tweekscale patch for standard BDA weapons and failed miserably 
3. A counter to your, its not to big for for everyone, is its to big for many. Not everyone builds 1:1 replicas so as such my request isnt irrational and the creator may take it into consideration

 

Edited by War Eagle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

1. easier said than done.
2. I dont believe thats possible. I think in the past someone tried to make a tweekscale patch for standard BDA weapons and failed miserably 
3. A counter to your, its not to big for for everyone, is its to big for many. Not everyone builds 1:1 replicas so as such my request isnt irrational and the creator may take it into consideration

 

Honestly I have no issue with the weapons sizes. A twekscale patch should work, or you can do what I've done for some parts and that is to manually edit the Re-Scale factor in the part CFG; this will work. And quite frankly, I enjoy creating 1:1 replicas much more than Kerbal scale crafts. For me, personally, it adds a sense of realism and authenticity to my work. As a matter of fact, it was the 1:1 scale of the BD Armory weapons that got me building 1:1 scale craft in the first place. And finally, most other weapon creators do make their parts at a 1:1 scale, so Kernowden Kerbin is simply continuing this trend. 

20 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

Whoaaaa :sticktongue:

5I9CuWm.jpg

Vote for Cannon and Automatic Weapon, GSH-301 it would be great for sukhoi jetfighter :sticktongue::D

I need some GSH-301 in my life... but that Mauser BK27 sure is awesome too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AirShark said:

Honestly I have no issue with the weapons sizes. A twekscale patch should work, or you can do what I've done for some parts and that is to manually edit the Re-Scale factor in the part CFG; this will work. And quite frankly, I enjoy creating 1:1 replicas much more than Kerbal scale crafts. For me, personally, it adds a sense of realism and authenticity to my work. As a matter of fact, it was the 1:1 scale of the BD Armory weapons that got me building 1:1 scale craft in the first place. And finally, most other weapon creators do make their parts at a 1:1 scale, so Kernowden Kerbin is simply continuing this trend. 

I play with a facebook group that does military RP stuff. One of the rules is no editing the CFG files. While 1:1 scale is allowed it doesnt look very well when you are using tanks that are kerbal sized and you fly over with a light fighter the size of a kerbal sized bomber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

5Jqz0dO.png

Need GSH-301 for this badass !!! :D

qKNWywr.png

Oh yeah... it needs the GSH! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now