Coming soooooooooooon~

pQqOTf.png

pQqL0P.png

pQqjk8.md.png

pQqHOI.png

pQqqmt.png (1920×1080)

5 hours ago, Cdodders said:

UK/French/German/Dutch weapons?

We have already made the MICA-IR and Meteor , now we are testing them.

33 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

I voted for tank turret/body. Need a ZBL08 for that turret :)

It's in our plan. lol

Edited by BF2_Pilot

6 hours ago, War Eagle 1 said:

If the air to air missiles look to too big on a stock Aries 3a then i consider them too big

And I reiterate, not too big for everyone. Too big for you sure, but not too big for those who build real scale stuff. If you want them scaled down you can always make a tweakscale patch.

20 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

And I reiterate, not too big for everyone. Too big for you sure, but not too big for those who build real scale stuff. If you want them scaled down you can always make a tweakscale patch.

1. easier said than done.
2. I dont believe thats possible. I think in the past someone tried to make a tweekscale patch for standard BDA weapons and failed miserably 
3. A counter to your, its not to big for for everyone, is its to big for many. Not everyone builds 1:1 replicas so as such my request isnt irrational and the creator may take it into consideration

Edited by War Eagle 1

41 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

1. easier said than done.
2. I dont believe thats possible. I think in the past someone tried to make a tweekscale patch for standard BDA weapons and failed miserably 
3. A counter to your, its not to big for for everyone, is its to big for many. Not everyone builds 1:1 replicas so as such my request isnt irrational and the creator may take it into consideration

Honestly I have no issue with the weapons sizes. A twekscale patch should work, or you can do what I've done for some parts and that is to manually edit the Re-Scale factor in the part CFG; this will work. And quite frankly, I enjoy creating 1:1 replicas much more than Kerbal scale crafts. For me, personally, it adds a sense of realism and authenticity to my work. As a matter of fact, it was the 1:1 scale of the BD Armory weapons that got me building 1:1 scale craft in the first place. And finally, most other weapon creators do make their parts at a 1:1 scale, so Kernowden Kerbin is simply continuing this trend. 

20 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

Whoaaaa :sticktongue:

5I9CuWm.jpg

Vote for Cannon and Automatic Weapon, GSH-301 it would be great for sukhoi jetfighter :sticktongue::D

I need some GSH-301 in my life... but that Mauser BK27 sure is awesome too! 

3 minutes ago, AirShark said:

Honestly I have no issue with the weapons sizes. A twekscale patch should work, or you can do what I've done for some parts and that is to manually edit the Re-Scale factor in the part CFG; this will work. And quite frankly, I enjoy creating 1:1 replicas much more than Kerbal scale crafts. For me, personally, it adds a sense of realism and authenticity to my work. As a matter of fact, it was the 1:1 scale of the BD Armory weapons that got me building 1:1 scale craft in the first place. And finally, most other weapon creators do make their parts at a 1:1 scale, so Kernowden Kerbin is simply continuing this trend. 

I play with a facebook group that does military RP stuff. One of the rules is no editing the CFG files. While 1:1 scale is allowed it doesnt look very well when you are using tanks that are kerbal sized and you fly over with a light fighter the size of a kerbal sized bomber.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.