Kernowden Kerbin

9 hours ago, AirShark said:

Oh yeah... it needs the GSH! 

9 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

5Jqz0dO.png

Need GSH-301 for this badass !!! :D

qKNWywr.png

11 hours ago, AirShark said:

Honestly I have no issue with the weapons sizes. A twekscale patch should work, or you can do what I've done for some parts and that is to manually edit the Re-Scale factor in the part CFG; this will work. And quite frankly, I enjoy creating 1:1 replicas much more than Kerbal scale crafts. For me, personally, it adds a sense of realism and authenticity to my work. As a matter of fact, it was the 1:1 scale of the BD Armory weapons that got me building 1:1 scale craft in the first place. And finally, most other weapon creators do make their parts at a 1:1 scale, so Kernowden Kerbin is simply continuing this trend. 

I need some GSH-301 in my life... but that Mauser BK27 sure is awesome too! 

Thank you for telling us and we will make it out sooooooooooooooooon.(I think Gsh30-1 is good too)

Edited by BF2_Pilot

The Moskit has some trouble with hitting its intended target. GPS coordinates are set, target is set in the missile. Target is about 60km away. Missile will steer towards target and nosedive about 1km short every time.

1 hour ago, XOC2008 said:

The Moskit has some trouble with hitting its intended target. GPS coordinates are set, target is set in the missile. Target is about 60km away. Missile will steer towards target and nosedive about 1km short every time.

Thank you for your feedback,We will fix bug this weekend

22 hours ago, War Eagle 1 said:

I think in the past someone tried to make a tweekscale patch for standard BDA weapons and failed miserably

If it was in the recent past, then the person who failed miserably didn't know what they were doing.

I have made tweak scale configs for MANY BDA weapons, and have had no trouble. I'm not sure about this, but here may have been an issue with tweakscaling BDA parts in the past, but afaik it isn't a problem anymore.

I think @XOC2008 yelled at me :P when I made a TS cfg for the GAU-8 because it looked to big for my kerbal scaled A-10.

Anyway, here is the TS config I used, just change the gun's part name:

@PART[bahaGau-8]
 {
 %MODULE[TweakScale]
 {
 type = free
 }
 }

Edited by TheKurgan

1 hour ago, TheKurgan said:

If it was in the recent past, then the person who failed miserably didn't know what they were doing.

I have made tweak scale configs for MANY BDA weapons, and have had no trouble. I'm not sure about this, but here may have been an issue with tweakscaling BDA parts in the past, but afaik it isn't a problem anymore.

I think @XOC2008 yelled at me :P when I made a TS cfg for the GAU-8 because it looked to big for my kerbal scaled A-10.

Anyway, here is the TS config I used, just change the gun's part name:

@PART[bahaGau-8]
 {
 %MODULE[TweakScale]
 {
 type = free
 }
 }

Like i stated in an earlier comment im with a group that does military RP and one of the rules is we cant change the cfg files. It has to be a patch or directly in the files

thx tho for being respectful

12 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

o7pGSOL.pngllSuncA.png

when i compare the scale weapon between real world and kerbal world, i think it is perfectly shape and scale

Pretty much i want the AA missiles to be just small enough to fit into a MK2 cargo bay

2 hours ago, War Eagle 1 said:

Pretty much i want the AA missiles to be just small enough to fit into a MK2 cargo bay

Like was suggested to you, make an MM cfg to resize the weapons to suit your needs. Not everyone here seems to share your desire to have the mod makers shrink them, so get together with your rp group and figure out something that will work for all of you. I'm trying to be helpful. Most people here seem to like these weapons at the size they are.

Here is my experiment 5gfdCLa.png

When they close to each other they can't see trough their radar,then......

Y5ZepCD.png

when F-22 not really far from F-16 and F-35, suddenly the position of F-16 reveal in F-22 radar

Te3nmk2.png

Note : F 35 radar still can't figure it out position of F-22 (i forgot to Screenshot)

So i assume that if you have so many RU PLASMA it will make you more "Invisible"

this thing also happen in my second experimentrtW3YGQ.png

xi6GIH7.png

PAK FA still can't figure it out the possition of F-22

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

13 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

@exbyde what do you think dude? is it allowed to use alot of "RU Plasma" to make your plane more "invicible"?

We're not running BDAC 1.1 yet due to glitches on the 64-bit version, also may be an unfair advantage to have an aircraft that is invisible to radar instead of just jamming. If/when we go to 1.1 then you can use the non-plasma weapons or any weapons that do not affect radar.

Edited by exbyde

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.