[1.6.1] Kerbal Field Weapon Pack V2.2 [KBF] [2019.3.22]

Kernowden Kerbin

6 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

bu bu but F-22 is hard to located with Radar :confused:

yes, stealth, its already implemented in BDAC, we just don't notice because all our combat occurs at under 10 miles, whereas the AIM-120 can operate within 97 miles and the AIM-9 can operate at 22 miles IRL, less in game for balance/ BLOS/etc.

29 minutes ago, exbyde said:

yes, stealth, its already implemented in BDAC, we just don't notice because all our combat occurs at under 10 miles, whereas the AIM-120 can operate within 97 miles and the AIM-9 can operate at 22 miles IRL, less in game for balance/ BLOS/etc.

beside the enemy still attack my F22 with AIM 120 ( even it cannot hit F-22) after 5 dogfight (F-22 vs F-16 and F-35) the result is F-22 win 4 times, 1 lost because hit by AIM 9, yeah maybe it is overpowered but HELL YEAH !!!!!!

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

2 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

beside the enemy still attack my F22 with AIM 120 ( even it cannot hit F-22) after 5 dogfight (F-22 vs F-16 and F-35) the result is F-22 win 4 times, 1 lost because hit by AIM 9, yeah maybe it is overpowered but HEAL YEAH !!!!!!

Like i said, if/when we go to BDAC 1.1 you can use all the weapons you like except the plasma or anything that affects radar outside of BDAC Radar jammer

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, your mod looks great and I thought about using your mod instead now obsolete P.E.W. but I want ask you if you will consider remaking all PEW missiles into your mod, since your models are amazing and has already few of them.

Thanks fro reply!

Ave!

Toonu

7 hours ago, Toonu said:

Hello, your mod looks great and I thought about using your mod instead now obsolete P.E.W. but I want ask you if you will consider remaking all PEW missiles into your mod, since your models are amazing and has already few of them.

Thanks fro reply!

Ave!

Toonu

Emmm,we will add some Russia missile like R73 ,R77 and so on 

But i think we may add something special like 9K720(SS-26)  first.

I thought more about its versatility rather than number of missiles. In PEW there were for example all types of rockets, Infrared, SARH and F&F which was very good...

So for example doing more SARH missiles, because almost all other are Fire & Forget in all other mods...

Edited by Toonu

17 minutes ago, Toonu said:

I thought more about its versatility rather than number of missiles. In PEW there were for example all types of rockets, Infrared, SARH and F&F which was very good...

So for example doing more SARH missiles, because almost all other are Fire & Forget in all other mods...

We are testing the SARH missiles like HQ-2 and HQ-12 for China part.But we haven't got the best testing results so far.As long as we finish them, you will see some new SARH missiles in the game.Keep waiting,lol. 

Also is there a chance of seeing a Mk-141 launcher for BGM-84 Harpoons? I know there is one out there, but its scale and proportions of it are off and not exactly accurate (even when I apply a tweakscale patch). 

sailor-stands-next-to-a-harpoon-mark-7-missile-launcher-aboard-the-picture-id1853736

And I think new cruise missiles like the MBDA Storm Shadow, KH-101 and Naval Strike missile would  be great and would add a bit more standoff weapon variety to the game. 

8620691837_00b172e4ca_b.jpg

Image result for KH-101

Image result for Naval Strike Missile nsm

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BF2_Pilot said:

9r1SKJ.png

I think i like it.I will make this missile instead of R-77.

Welcome to a new epoch of Meteor and  RVV-AE-PD.

Whooa next gen for R-77 Nice :o

1 hour ago, Matuchkin said:

Anyone here want to see a realistic-looking GAU-8?

Actually you can find it in BDarmory part

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

31 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

Actually you can find it in BDarmory part

A REALISTIC LOOKING GAU-8. I.e. not a rectangular prism with a generic minigun barrel attached to it, called "GAU-8" in the part editor.

Edited by Matuchkin

6 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

A REALISTIC LOOKING GAU-8. I.e. not a rectangular prism with a generic minigun barrel attached to it, called "GAU-8" in the part editor.

To be fair the only part you see of a GAU-8 on a 'Hog is part of a rectangular prism and a minigun barrel so. :wink:

On 2/10/2018 at 1:54 PM, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

what if we add some....

Reveal hidden contents

NR-23 autocannon fixed and tail variant
1200px-30-%D0%BC%D0%BC_%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B
Il-28_NR-23.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

AM-23 Radar-Directed Tail Gun, often used in Tu-16, Tu-22, Tu-95 and Il-76
1280px-Tupolev_Tu-95MS_at_the_MAKS-2011_

make em Mk1 sized

uh ok...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018/3/16 at 7:43 AM, maas1248 said:

Considering the expansion on this mod in the area of Russian/Soviet military tech and a few recent developments, I'd like to throw in a recommendation for a Kh-47M2  (Kinzhal) addition. 

cheers.

maas

Waiting for more photos.

And it seems that the missile can't controlled itself when the alt is over 36000M.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.