[1.6.1] Kerbal Field Weapon Pack V2.2 [KBF] [2019.3.22]

Kernowden Kerbin

9 hours ago, XOC2008 said:

So as a tester for BDAc, SM Industries, DCK, etc, my observations are this:

Overall, this mod pack is pretty good. I think there is a bit of an imbalance between weapons here and in other packs. Your tank hulls/turret armor HP values are way too extreme by comparison and could use toning down to be more in line with other mods. You also have some insane pitch and yaw values that are just too fast and instead of a fairly level playing field, have it greatly skewed in the favor of something like the 99A2. I think you need to take a little time and see what the values are in other mods so you can share the space rather than trying to dominate it.

I like the models, I'm a fan of some specific pieces but I tend to pare this down to bare essentials so that I don't have multiple versions of the same thing. I'm interested in that Sprut turret to stick on an SM BMP-1. :)

Sorry,I know this problem.Now this mod is WIP, and i am busy solve the problems of missiles,then i will try to fix the bug of tank armor.Thank you!

Edited by BF2_Pilot

Pky5A1.pngPkyh7R.md.png

We edit the cfg and this is the testing result.The picture is for CN 125MM APFSDS .Using HEAT-FS can make more damage after pierced the armor.

Now you can kill the tank from the side with only one shoot but if you can't pierce the armor in the front ,you may be not able to kill the tank(in fact you can pierce the green areas easily)

Good news!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Version V2.1

Newly added:

Russian 2S25M turret

Improvement:

Adjust the armored setting of the tank turret
Fix local language problems
The performance of the AESA radar is adjusted
Adjust the missile according to the new BDA version

新增:

俄罗斯2S25M炮塔

改进:

调整了坦克炮塔的装甲设定
修复本地语言问题
对AESA雷达的性能进行了调整
根据新的BDA版本调整了导弹

On 7/17/2018 at 7:56 AM, XOC2008 said:

I notice you made a Sprut turret, are you going to make a Hull for it too?

The hull needs lots of tests or it will be imbalanced you know.So we are not going to make a hull for it nearly.The ZBL-09 ,Type 15 light tank and other turret don't have their hull too.

Recently i did some test about coaxial machine gun , the test shows the idea can be realized .

Edited by BF2_Pilot

• 2 weeks later...

August the first is the Army Day of the Chinese People's Liberation Army.Yeah,i feel happy this day.

So I decided to update a version as a gift to celebrate this day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be very busy in August, so the update will not be so timely, I am sorry, thank you for your support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First let's see what things we made recently.

One is the Object 120 Turret.Yes, it has a very long barrel about 10 meters .(152MM-APFSDS)

Pw5yjK.png

And we now have new AAA turret with good radars.But i am sorry the smoke grenades haven't been added.

Pw5r1x.png

Pw5D91.png

The new effect for missiles 

Pw5sc6.png

(The effect in BDAC)

Pw559I.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Version V2.2

Newly added:

Russian Object120 turret

Improvement:

Remade the PGZ07 anti-aircraft gun
Remade the M2HB heavy machine gun
Added a new air-to-air missile effect(AIM120D,AIM9X,PL10,PL12,RVV)
Fixed the problem that the air-to-air missile thrust time is too long
Fixed incorrect data for HE shell damage
Fine-tuning of other details

新增:

俄罗斯120工程炮塔

改进:

重新制作了PGZ07高射炮
重新制作了M2HB重机枪
添加了新的空空导弹尾焰(AIM120D,AIM9X,PL10,PL12,RVV)
修正了空空导弹推力时间过长的问题
修正了HE炮弹伤害过高的错误数据
其它一些细节的微调

--------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, BlaZe119 said:

Is it just me or do the weapons not load up in 1.4.5?

They are there but because BDAc has filtered their category, other weapon mods need to make their own custom categories for their weapons to show, or put them in stock categories. The BDA tab is now for BDA parts only.

1 hour ago, danielzhang18 said:

Will nuclear weapons being added in the future?I really like this weapons pack I hope to see more weapons in this mod, especially the nuclear ones. Nice work overall. I think we need nukes in 1.4.x.

Isn't there already a nuke mod for KSP?

On 8/26/2018 at 5:20 AM, XOC2008 said:

They are there but because BDAc has filtered their category, other weapon mods need to make their own custom categories for their weapons to show, or put them in stock categories. The BDA tab is now for BDA parts only.

Any workaround for now?

Maybe via some editing of mods file?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.