Kernowden Kerbin

[1.6.1] Kerbal Field Weapon Pack V2.2 [KBF] [2019.3.22]

Recommended Posts

Just now, exbyde said:

We're not running BDAC 1.1 yet due to glitches on the 64-bit version, also may be an unfair advantage to have an aircraft that is invisible to radar instead of just jamming

bu bu but F-22 is hard to located with Radar :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

bu bu but F-22 is hard to located with Radar :confused:

yes, stealth, its already implemented in BDAC, we just don't notice because all our combat occurs at under 10 miles, whereas the AIM-120 can operate within 97 miles and the AIM-9 can operate at 22 miles IRL, less in game for balance/ BLOS/etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, exbyde said:

yes, stealth, its already implemented in BDAC, we just don't notice because all our combat occurs at under 10 miles, whereas the AIM-120 can operate within 97 miles and the AIM-9 can operate at 22 miles IRL, less in game for balance/ BLOS/etc.

beside the enemy still attack my F22 with AIM 120 ( even it cannot hit F-22) after 5 dogfight (F-22 vs F-16 and F-35) the result is F-22 win 4 times, 1 lost because hit by AIM 9, yeah maybe it is overpowered but HELL YEAH !!!!!!

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

beside the enemy still attack my F22 with AIM 120 ( even it cannot hit F-22) after 5 dogfight (F-22 vs F-16 and F-35) the result is F-22 win 4 times, 1 lost because hit by AIM 9, yeah maybe it is overpowered but HEAL YEAH !!!!!!

Like i said, if/when we go to BDAC 1.1 you can use all the weapons you like except the plasma or anything that affects radar outside of BDAC Radar jammer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what if we add some....
 

Spoiler

NR-23 autocannon fixed and tail variant
1200px-30-%D0%BC%D0%BC_%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B
Il-28_NR-23.jpg

Spoiler

AM-23 Radar-Directed Tail Gun, often used in Tu-16, Tu-22, Tu-95 and Il-76
1280px-Tupolev_Tu-95MS_at_the_MAKS-2011_

make em Mk1 sized

Edited by [INDO]dimas_1502

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, your mod looks great and I thought about using your mod instead now obsolete P.E.W. but I want ask you if you will consider remaking all PEW missiles into your mod, since your models are amazing and has already few of them.

Thanks fro reply!

Ave!

Toonu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Toonu said:

Hello, your mod looks great and I thought about using your mod instead now obsolete P.E.W. but I want ask you if you will consider remaking all PEW missiles into your mod, since your models are amazing and has already few of them.

Thanks fro reply!

Ave!

Toonu

Emmm,we will add some Russia missile like R73 ,R77 and so on 

But i think we may add something special like 9K720(SS-26)  first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought more about its versatility rather than number of missiles. In PEW there were for example all types of rockets, Infrared, SARH and F&F which was very good...

So for example doing more SARH missiles, because almost all other are Fire & Forget in all other mods...

 

Edited by Toonu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Toonu said:

I thought more about its versatility rather than number of missiles. In PEW there were for example all types of rockets, Infrared, SARH and F&F which was very good...

So for example doing more SARH missiles, because almost all other are Fire & Forget in all other mods...

 

We are testing the SARH missiles like HQ-2 and HQ-12 for China part.But we haven't got the best testing results so far.As long as we finish them, you will see some new SARH missiles in the game.Keep waiting,lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to make "smart missile" like Meteor ? base on BDarmory code ?

5 hours ago, BF2_Pilot said:

Emmm,we will add some Russia missile like R73 ,R77 and so on 

whooooaaaa that missile is gonna be badass ! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

Is it possible to make "smart missile" like Meteor ? base on BDarmory code ?

whooooaaaa that missile is gonna be badass ! :o

pQqqmt.png (1920×1080)

Emmm.I will ask my teammates about this things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also is there a chance of seeing a Mk-141 launcher for BGM-84 Harpoons? I know there is one out there, but its scale and proportions of it are off and not exactly accurate (even when I apply a tweakscale patch). 

sailor-stands-next-to-a-harpoon-mark-7-missile-launcher-aboard-the-picture-id1853736

And I think new cruise missiles like the MBDA Storm Shadow, KH-101 and Naval Strike missile would  be great and would add a bit more standoff weapon variety to the game. 

8620691837_00b172e4ca_b.jpg

Image result for KH-101

Image result for Naval Strike Missile nsm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harpoon tubes and rockets are already in SM armory and some cruise missiles in NKD Weaponary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9r1SKJ.png

I think i like it.I will make this missile instead of R-77.

Welcome to a new epoch of Meteor and  RVV-AE-PD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BF2_Pilot said:

9r1SKJ.png

I think i like it.I will make this missile instead of R-77.

Welcome to a new epoch of Meteor and  RVV-AE-PD.

Whooa next gen for R-77 Nice :o

1 hour ago, Matuchkin said:

Anyone here want to see a realistic-looking GAU-8?

Actually you can find it in BDarmory part

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

Actually you can find it in BDarmory part

A REALISTIC LOOKING GAU-8. I.e. not a rectangular prism with a generic minigun barrel attached to it, called "GAU-8" in the part editor.

Edited by Matuchkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

A REALISTIC LOOKING GAU-8. I.e. not a rectangular prism with a generic minigun barrel attached to it, called "GAU-8" in the part editor.

To be fair the only part you see of a GAU-8 on a 'Hog is part of a rectangular prism and a minigun barrel so. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XOC2008 said:

To be fair the only part you see of a GAU-8 on a 'Hog is part of a rectangular prism and a minigun barrel so. :wink:

doesn't that apply to every single gun/cannon on this thread then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2018 at 1:54 PM, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

what if we add some....
 

  Reveal hidden contents

NR-23 autocannon fixed and tail variant
1200px-30-%D0%BC%D0%BC_%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B
Il-28_NR-23.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

AM-23 Radar-Directed Tail Gun, often used in Tu-16, Tu-22, Tu-95 and Il-76
1280px-Tupolev_Tu-95MS_at_the_MAKS-2011_

make em Mk1 sized

uh ok...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the expansion on this mod in the area of Russian/Soviet military tech and a few recent developments, I'd like to throw in a recommendation for a Kh-47M2  (Kinzhal) addition. 

cheers.

maas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018/3/16 at 7:43 AM, maas1248 said:

Considering the expansion on this mod in the area of Russian/Soviet military tech and a few recent developments, I'd like to throw in a recommendation for a Kh-47M2  (Kinzhal) addition. 

cheers.

maas

Waiting for more photos.

And it seems that the missile can't controlled itself when the alt is over 36000M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CFq3on.png

CFq1ds.png

Hi guys!

Your R77M-PD is here.

We remade some parts and balanced some missiles recently.The next version will look a little different.

Still waiting for the BDA for KSP 1.4.X

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.