StarMods: TIME - Trace Invisibility MEchanics!

SQUAD

1 hour ago, Avera9eJoe said:

I assume to be uses in battles with BDAdmory :0.0:

Yeah... but in Emiko Station, I have a "Blanket System"... which is essentially a cloak. 

If I'm reading this right, and it does what I think it does... it could come in really handy doing screenshots.  :)

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I'm not sure i understand... this makes ships invisible???

51 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Yeah... but in Emiko Station, I have a "Blanket System"... which is essentially a cloak. 

If I'm reading this right, and it does what I think it does... it could come in really handy doing screenshots.  :)

Oh, more intrigue... :D 

33 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Oh, more intrigue... :D 

Yup... but I don't want to derail the thread into an Emiko discussion.

My point was this... I looked on @Acea's Mod thread, and the two short videos show a ship literally disappearing... Now I understand this is probably for BDArmory battles... which is pretty cool.

But having a ship literally turn invisible??? I can also think of half a dozen different uses for fan-fiction writers as well. :wink:

I'm almost done with my next chapter. Soon as that's posted, I'm going to download and experiment with this.

Edited by Just Jim

11 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

not really useful for normal gameplay.

Eh. It's not useful for my normal gameplay. And apparently not yours. But as Kipling said

"There are nine and sixty ways of constructing tribal lays,
And—every—single—one—of—them—is—right!"

The gifs of it in action look really neat too. Nice work!

Wow just saw this, what a surprise!

Actually we're working as a team, and without all other members, it would be impossible to complete this and all the mods we are currently working on. I want to say thank you, and our team is always on the road.

This is cool ... However, not to detract from @Acea's accomplishment, but there has been a cloaking device on the forums for awhile now which brings into question whether there is some form of favortism going on with the star mods selection

Awesome job on the mod but choosing this mod over the original cloaking device seems a bit underhanded ... just my opinion

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.