Game Crash Problem with mysterious reason

Hi! I'm one of the members of the forum and the players of KSP 1.2.2. Before I say about my question, I'm not good at English that much..... so if I made some grammatical errors, please forgive me. Until yesterday night, I was able to enjoy KSP normally. I have had a lots of mods(almost..30...) including Space Shuttle System or Launcher Pack. But in the morning, I have gotten the problem. Well, for my numerous mods, I bought some RAM cards to increase the performance of my computer. However, just after finishing the loading, the game started to crash. I didn't edit and data file of the game so I restarted it about 5 times, but it continued to crash. So I removed all of the mods and delete KSP with Steam and I downloaded it again. But new one also started to crash, even without any mods. Then I realized that it won't be able to be fixed by myself, so I told my problem to Korean KSP Forum which a lot of Korean players have visited. I got an answer, and it said that problem must be caused by the lack of the RAM memory. Well, those mods had been worked with 16GBs RAM memory. Even Korean forum couldn't find the solution of my problem, so I came here. Please help me:(

P.S. I'm using the computer with Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake, 16GBs Ram. Output log said 'FMOD failed to get driver capabilities ... Error initializing output device. '

'

Edited by Tommy Kim

welp i can maybe help you cause thats the pc thats sort of mine when i play heavy games it sometimes close the game and says something like you have. i couldnt fix it so i just bought a new pc, and then i could play game with not closing games.( games i play are csgo, minecraft with extreme mods and some heavy games like cod and other shooters, maybe the only thing you can do is buying a new pc) hope i helped you if you need some help with other things i can help you.

Edited by Rickert-A33
need to add something

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.