PlayStation Blog - Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition Launches January 16 on PS4

UomoCapra

KerbalSpace-755x425.jpg

It’s an exciting time at Squad’s Mission Control facility as we are getting ready to launch Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition on PS4 on January 16. We’ve partnered with the talented and experienced team at BlitWorks to develop this new PS4 version from the ground up that includes a bunch of enhancements for performance, user interface, and all-new controller layouts to improve your experience playing the game [...]

[Continue reading]

Here's the new PS4 Radial Preset control scheme as well, so that you can start practicing. :wink:

PS4_VAB_Controls.pngPS4_Radial_Controls.pngPS4_Flight_Controls.png

3 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

KerbalSpace-755x425.jpg

It’s an exciting time at Squad’s Mission Control facility as we are getting ready to launch Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition on PS4 on January 16. We’ve partnered with the talented and experienced team at BlitWorks to develop this new PS4 version from the ground up that includes a bunch of enhancements for performance, user interface, and all-new controller layouts to improve your experience playing the game [...]

[Continue reading]

Here's the new PS4 Radial Preset control scheme as well, so that you can start practicing. :wink:

KSP_Controls_VAB_SPH.JPGKSP_Controls_Radial_Preset.jpgKSP_Controls_Radial_Preset_Flight_Mode.jpg

So much to remeber, I was already completely familiarized with the controls!

2 hours ago, AndyChilly said:

I know this is for the PS4 side of things but i'm unable to find any Xbox Mapping info, has this not yet been disclosed? i mean , im sure its very similar but ya know....IM EXCITED N ALL, just wanna see stuff :D

We'll post the XboxOne mapping later, but they are pretty much the same :wink:

Played just a few hours by now so far it's really good, the radial sheme confuses me sometimes but thats just a matter of time. The hole game looks nicer imo, dont know about resolution but the Texturquality seems much better. I love the way u can adjust the hud elements, I play on an pc-monitor and in the old Version the navball was just to big. 

I really enjoy paying so far i would say u nailed it @SQUAD  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2018 at 4:54 AM, klesh said:

I’m sad that my screenshot from Steam is no longer being used to sell the console port.  I was proud of that!

Hopefully these new controller schemes are appreciated.   

They are not. Personally Im finding the game rubbish without kb/m support. Consoles support it. Its easy to implement. Shame they choose to disregard players that perhaps are limited to only console use or those of us perhaps disabled