Buying question

Hello,

I'm trying to buy the game. I created KSP Store account but I still don't see the option to buy the game from the KSP store. I see only that I can buy it on Steam, Humble store, gog.com.

Do I miss something or I can't buy the game on the KSP store?

On 1/19/2018 at 6:25 AM, DrLicor said:

You can't buy from the KSP website itself I think. But what is the reason you don't want them from the other platforms?

If you buy it on g2a.com, you can get a global steam key of KSP of steam for €5,65.. , and yes, it's fully legal.

https://www.g2a.com/new/kerbal-space-program-steam-key-global-i10000014989005

While it is technically legal, I don't think we should recommend anyone purchase there.

Most developers would rather you pirate their game than buy it from a key re-seller like G2A. They are literally scamming the system so they make all the profits and the dev's get jack by buying keys from other countries where the price is lower due to the economic climate, or in bulk when it's on sale, then re-selling them to you. By doing this, they cheat the dev's out of their hard earned money and hurt the video game industry as a whole. While it doesn't break the letter of the law, it clearly violates the spirit.

Also, people do get scammed, support is non-existent, and you face the possibility of having your key revoked at any time. It's happened before, it'll happen again. The fact that they aren't a licensed Steam key seller should be enough to warn you off dealing with them.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.