A simple question : How to find in hudge station where my kerbals are?

There's a small circle down to the left of the Kerbal's portraits.  If you click on that, it will give you a cutaway view, and show you the inside of every part that can house a Kerbal.

You can also click on their portrait, and tell them to go EVA.  If they're in a part that has door, they'll go outside and the camera will instantly focus on them.

9 hours ago, Geonovast said:

There's a small circle down to the left of the Kerbal's portraits.  If you click on that, it will give you a cutaway view, and show you the inside of every part that can house a Kerbal.

You can also click on their portrait, and tell them to go EVA.  If they're in a part that has door, they'll go outside and the camera will instantly focus on them.

Tks but EVA is not possible "Can't exit. Module has no hatch".....

But in Lab Agro !!!!! :)
Screenshot_20180113_090621.png

So i have my 4 kerbals....

Tks all !

I mark this thread : resolved :wink:

You can click on the check mark near any post to signal the question answered. The post will be considered the best answer and moved e o the top.

In any case  you may be interested in a mod to help manage the stuff you have in that big station.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.