Chel

First of all, hi. With school in less that ten days, I decided to get used to a PC again (as I had been playing games such as GTA V, Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Trek Online, AND Kerbal Space Program - mentioned later) on my Xbox One. You can imagine running a game such as KSP on a laptop, and go, "okay, what about it?" Well you see, I have so many mods in my game, that when I played it after school, I would go and have my shower and by the time I had put on my pyjamas, it had just finished loading. Roughly around 15 mins. 

My average frame rate is 35, the graphics have to be turned on to 'Low', but I don't care. Cause I have some new wireless headphones, that project audio clearly. Have you ever heard the beauty of the main theme in surround sound headphones while your parents and sister argue over rights to Netflix usage? I can't even hear them, as these block incoming noise very effectively. 

Also over the holidays, I celebrated my birthday. And I got the best gift of all: The LEGO Saturn V kit. I had to stand on my chair to put the LES in place, my cat knocked it over (resulting in a very miserable Thursday night having to rebuild it, with Ally sitting on the box just watching me, laughing as I have to build it again after her crazy chasing around the house), and I just spent nearly a day building a custom launch tower for it, as I'm putting it on display at the local library with my dad. 

And for those who were saying "How do you have KSP for Xbox, if it's not in the store?" Well you see, I kinda have it just sitting in 'My Games & App's', ready to be played. I know it's glitchy, there's no debug menu or mod support (yet), but it was fun seeing my mum and dad try to complete the Kerbal X tutorial mission. Mum got off the launch pad, only to crash, but dad actually got into orbit! 

So, with school fast approaching, I shall be preparing to sit outside my locker for 90 minutes a day, looking at the various stories on the 'Mission Reports' section, and downloading more mods to further push my available RAM size to dwindling proportions (until it gets deleted by the IT department for the quarterly computer check. Many people have said to delete System32 to hide their games, one actually did it). 

And with that, hello again! 

13 hours ago, NSEP said:

Welcome back!

Im currently saving for my Lego Saturn V! Can't wait to get it!

Pro tip: If you have a cat, make sure you have it somewhere that is protected, or else it will be knocked over and you'll have to rebuild it.

7 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Pro tip: If you have a cat, make sure you have it somewhere that is protected, or else it will be knocked over and you'll have to rebuild it.

My cat doesn't really knock over stuff, she likes to nibble our flowers instead :D.

On 1/14/2018 at 8:02 AM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Have you ever heard the beauty of the main theme in surround sound headphones while your parents and sister argue over rights to Netflix usage?

Heh. Know that one a little too well. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.