Contracts to rescue kerbals

Has anyone had a problem with IFI and contract rescue missions?

On some occasions, I've had the target pod immediately run out of all life support once it enters render range of the rescue craft. IFI recognized that the pod had life support prior to the mission. Upon revert, I tried the mission again, this time with the IFI window open. The target pod showed plenty of life support, and would immediately jump to zero once in render range, killing the kerbal. I was able to finally rescue the kerbal by changing the difficulty settings to prevent deaths.

However, this has only happened twice thus far.

In every instance, the rescue craft was the CKC 4-crew capsule, from Contares. Unfortunately, I had deleted the target pods as debris, and do not know which pods failed the test. I do know that they were two different kinds of craft, neither of them stock. Since that time, I’ve had multiple successful missions, with the target pods being from Contares, Tantares, or Wild Blue Industries. By chance, I haven’t had a contract where the kerbal was in a stock craft.

I recall this happening about a year ago while using TAC, so I suspect the problem is not with IFI, but perhaps with some kind of mod conflict, or a mod craft which is not fully compatible with life support.

I realize I'm missing the most critical piece (the type of craft in which life support would snap to zero), but maybe it will happen again and I can update this should that occur.  

Installed mods:

[x] Science!

Airplane Plus

AnimatedDecouplers

ASET

AtmosphereAutopilot

Augustus

B9PartSwitch

Bluedog_DB

BorisSystem

Chatterer

Contares

Corvus

CTTP

Discontinued Parts

DmagicScienceAnimate

DmagicUtilities

DynamicBatteryStorage

EVE

EVO

Extrasolar

Firespitter

GenericInlineCockpits

GenesStar

GPO

HangarGrid

IDFlags

IFILS

IndicatorLights

JSI

kdata

KerbolOrigins

Kopernicus

KSPWheel

LonesomeRobots

MechJeb2

Mk2Expansion

ModularFlightIntegrator

NearFuture (Construction, Electrical, Launch, Propulsion, Solar)

NEBULA

Nereid (Final Frontier)

OrbitalSurveyPlus

OuterSpace

PrakasaAeroworks

REPOSoftTech

Recycled Parts

Tantares

VanguardAstrodynamic

VaporVent

WildBlueIndustries (DSEV, MOLE)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.