Deploy Range Limiter

Avo4Dayz

@Mecripp tried out, you are loved^^ Docking is realy nice this way. allign somehow right, bring on place and toss the parts together... works realy good on sloped places^^ i normaly use  a lill longer springs in my builds to prevent bouncing at landing and have realy problems if gravity changes and modules have not the same wight... but with the limiter i can do my standard landing and adjust the hight in situ. Mostly it was; build a rig go an runway, cheat the gravity and try it all over... and smallest slope means no surface docking able... rcs spawn and this way realy bad lags as part count shots up >.<

Great tweack Mecripp. Do you use mods by your self? And have you same strangenes as inbuild landingslegs from mods mostly help your modules to become orbital as they extend? XD i have this actualy on USI modules and especialy the Girders there... and it looks like kSP dont like other legs as its own. But The tweack would be a good RP on Roverdude to implement in USI-Tools maybe?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.