Xbox One EE Career: Science Tree not properly enforced

Anyone seeing the Science Tree not being properly enforced in Career mode for EE Xbox One?

I started a career giving myself 3500 science points to start, so I could research some items right off the start.  What I am seeing is that Science items that have two pre-requisites are not being enforced.  Two examples here:

• General Construction requires Stability, General Rocketry as prerequisites, and then 45 Science to research and unlock. I have plenty of Science points,  I have only unlocked General Rocketry.  I have not unlocked Stability, and yet, if I go to General Construction, I have the ability to research it for 45 Science without the prerequisite.
  • Fuel Systems can be researched for 90 Science, and requires General Construction and Advanced Rocketry.  I have already researched Advanced Rocketry, but I have not researched General Construction.  I was able to research Fuel Systems for 90 Science without first researching the General Construction prerequisite.  I also went into the VAB, and confirmed that even without General Construction prerequisite, I was able  to add the parts from Fuel systems to my rockets.

Anyone else seeing this?

Those two tech nodes only require either prerequisite -- not both. Most nodes say that they require any of the prerequisites.

There are only two tech node that say they require all prerequisites -- nuke and ion engines.

6 hours ago, bewing said:

Those two tech nodes only require either prerequisite -- not both. Most nodes say that they require any of the prerequisites.

There are only two tech node that say they require all prerequisites -- nuke and ion engines.

Wow, can't believe I have never seen this before in the 18 months I've played the old console version, or the past few months on the PC version.

Thank you for the information.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.