linuxgurugamer

[1.8.x] Continuing Flight Plan - Crazy trajectories demystified!

Recommended Posts

@RealGecko decided to leave the modding scene and handed this mod over to me for continuation.  Original thread is here: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/151899-ksp-131

Please note:

This version has hard dependencies 

Tired of being lost in all those dotted trajectory lines while planning Joolian moons grand tour?

Here comes Flight Plan! The thing you were missing for very long time:

You can click any entry to focus on celestial body or maneuver. KAC integration.

ZLg38Xx.png

R5DnxzC.png

 

@Kottabos review:

Planned features:

  • Built into Kartographer.

Give it to me! Now!

Spacedock download.

Source on github.

Available in CKAN

Depends on UICore and ToolbarController

Legal:

License GPL version 3

Flight Plan Icon was created by Freepik under Creative Commons BY 3.0 license.

This mod uses KACWrapper.cs by @TriggerAu

This mod uses ToolbarWrapper.cs by @blizzy78

This mod uses ToolbarController by @linuxgurugamer.  Note, this is a hard dependency, you MUST install the ToolbarController moving forward.

Donations gratefully accepted

Patreon.png

https://www.patreon.com/linuxgurugamer

 

 

 

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

[LOG 23:08:58.840] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[EXC 23:09:08.754] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnTrue ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnTrue (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 23:09:10.266] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnFalse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 23:09:14.135] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnFalse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

 

Got this after doing 3 missions in a row, without going back to mainmenu, including some rabbit buttons:

64C09B6B918B55EF3B4583237059451FB2771CA8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

Flight Plan replanned? (alternate title suggestion)

RealGecko had a stipulation for anyone taking over that they can't rename it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alewx said:
  Hide contents


[LOG 23:08:58.840] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[EXC 23:09:08.754] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnTrue ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnTrue (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 23:09:10.266] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnFalse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 23:09:14.135] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnFalse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

 

Got this after doing 3 missions in a row, without going back to mainmenu, including some rabbit buttons:

64C09B6B918B55EF3B4583237059451FB2771CA8

Ditto on the screeny, I let someone else post about this first. I got six icons :) Did not check log.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2018 at 5:16 PM, Alewx said:
  Reveal hidden contents


[LOG 23:08:58.840] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[EXC 23:09:08.754] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnTrue ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnTrue (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 23:09:10.266] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnFalse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 23:09:14.135] NullReferenceException
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.UnlockControls ()
	FlightPlan_NS.FlightPlan.onAppFalse ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.ToggleButtonActive ()
	ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnFalse ()
	KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnFalse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
	UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
	UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
	KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

 

Got this after doing 3 missions in a row, without going back to mainmenu, including some rabbit buttons:

What is a "rabbit button"?

And I need the whole log, please.

@Apaseall, next time, send me a log file.

Also, if you could get me a set of steps to reproduce it, that would be helpful.

One final thing:  Was this the first time you used Flightplan?  Or were you using it before I took it over?

Thanks

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2018 at 6:26 PM, symmeclept said:
On 1/16/2018 at 5:52 PM, Drew Kerman said:

Flight Plan replanned? (alternate title suggestion)

RealGecko had a stipulation for anyone taking over that they can't rename it.

Which is unenforceable, however, I am honoring his request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2018 at 5:16 PM, Alewx said:

Got this after doing 3 missions in a row, without going back to mainmenu, including some rabbit buttons

So you did 3 missions, after each one did you return to the Space Center?  How did you finish each mission?

And, I've been able to replicate the problem.

Won't be able to fix it until this evening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this mod before your recent take over but was not actively using it viz. it was being loaded as it was in my gamedata folder but I did not notice it in my squad button list and I was not trying to use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok.

I found the problem, it was in the ToolbarController.

Update to 0.1.3.4 and it should fix the problem of the multiple buttons

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

So you did 3 missions, after each one did you return to the Space Center?  How did you finish each mission?

And, I've been able to replicate the problem.

Won't be able to fix it until this evening

Simple one flight missions, ferry two VIPS into orbit and back, so was not really a difficult task. started the mission, landed back on Kerbin, took next mission, started..... and each time I got one more button for flight plan, that is a rabbit button, it reproduces too fast^^

But good to hear you already have a solution planned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alewx said:

Simple one flight missions, ferry two VIPS into orbit and back, so was not really a difficult task. started the mission, landed back on Kerbin, took next mission, started..... and each time I got one more button for flight plan, that is a rabbit button, it reproduces too fast^^

But good to hear you already have a solution planned.

Already fixed, you need to update the Toolbar controller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems to be a little bug - "Close" button doesn't work for me. I'm able to close Flight Plan window only by clicking toolbar icon. To reproduce: 1) install fresh KSP 1.3.1 , 2) manually install Flight Plan with dependencies 3) go to the launchpad 4) open FlightPlan window, try closing it.

Also Plan entries sometimes are incorrect. E.g. I was on Minmus flyby trajectory, that would later put me on stable Kerbin orbit. Flight Plan hadn't seen that and informed me that I would make a new crater on Kerbin. I'm having trouble reproducing that, tough. I'll try to figure that out and maybe provide a save with it.

Edited by Walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is happening? Flight plan not reading correctly. I have a maneuver to circularize at my closest approach to the Mun, but FP doesn't show my interception, or the maneuver or anything

c03Yc1j.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Voodoo8648 said:

What is happening? Flight plan not reading correctly. I have a maneuver to circularize at my closest approach to the Mun, but FP doesn't show my interception, or the maneuver or anything

c03Yc1j.png

Without a log file, I cant even guess

On 1/26/2018 at 2:17 AM, Walker said:

 

There seems to be a little bug - "Close" button doesn't work for me. I'm able to close Flight Plan window only by clicking toolbar icon. To reproduce: 1) install fresh KSP 1.3.1 , 2) manually install Flight Plan with dependencies 3) go to the launchpad 4) open FlightPlan window, try closing it.

 

I am aware ot this, thanks

On 1/26/2018 at 2:17 AM, Walker said:

Also Plan entries sometimes are incorrect. E.g. I was on Minmus flyby trajectory, that would later put me on stable Kerbin orbit. Flight Plan hadn't seen that and informed me that I would make a new crater on Kerbin. I'm having trouble reproducing that, tough. I'll try to figure that out and maybe provide a save with it.

That would be very useful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 1.0.5.1:

  • Fixed bug where you would have to click the close button 2x to close the window (toolbar buttons were ok)
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game update notification github reference appears to be incorrect as I get a page not found error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Apaseall said:

In game update notification github reference appears to be incorrect as I get a page not found error.

will be fixed in the next release, thanks

5 hours ago, Voodoo8648 said:

The log file is filled with exceptions from FAR and lots of other mods, but none from FlightPlan.

Could you send me  your save file please?  I need to replicate this before i can fix it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 1.0.6.1

  • Updated toolbarController usage to use registration
  • REMOVED SETTINGS PAGE, not needed
  • Removed all references to the Blizzy toolbar
  • Removed old unused toolbar code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, CKAN has this depending on UICORE - uninstall that, and it causes Flightplan to be uninstalled.  Is this intended dependency?  Only reason I'm asking is that you didn't list it with ToolbarController and Clickthrough Blocker on the front page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 10:22 PM, Murdabenne said:

FYI, CKAN has this depending on UICORE - uninstall that, and it causes Flightplan to be uninstalled.  Is this intended dependency?  Only reason I'm asking is that you didn't list it with ToolbarController and Clickthrough Blocker on the front page.

Yes, it is a dependency, I'll update the front page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.