Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition Grand Discussion thread

UomoCapra

Anyone know of any good YouTube robotics tutorials? Having trouble getting my head around the control unit.

Plus, the new science gear with breaking ground, does each unit need a separate power source? I packed everything I thought I'd need for a mun visit, and half says it's unpowered.

Oh and while I'm hear, what can we use the control action groups for?

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

I need help-when ever I play for a while, the pitch/yaw/roll input box while have pink triangles  spawn in it, and when they do no matter how I move my thumbsticks, the inputs affected by the pink triangles. Ea, if my pitch input has a pink triangle at the top of it, and I go to move my tumbstick, no matter which direction(up or down) the orange arrow will move towards the pink one and after that I have no choice but to revery my flight to a previous stage. Can anybody help me?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 2:18 AM, Lewie said:

I need help-when ever I play for a while, the pitch/yaw/roll input box while have pink triangles  spawn in it, and when they do no matter how I move my thumbsticks, the inputs affected by the pink triangles. Ea, if my pitch input has a pink triangle at the top of it, and I go to move my tumbstick, no matter which direction(up or down) the orange arrow will move towards the pink one and after that I have no choice but to revery my flight to a previous stage. Can anybody help me?

The pink arrows represent trim. LB/L1 and LS set trim. LB/L1 and L3 resets trim. You can turn trim off entirely in the settings.

35 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Ok, how do I do that? Thank you for the information, it’ll prove helpful 

How do you turn off trim in the settings?

Pause the game. Select 'settings' or 'options,' I can't remember which word they use. Scroll down and there should be an option to disable trim. It might be on one of the other tabs (not audio, obviously) but it's not a difficulty setting.

Personally I turn trim on for aeroplanes, it's useful in landing, but never for rockets as it's just not sensitive enough.

• 5 months later...
On 1/16/2018 at 8:52 AM, IronSchu said:

With regards to xbox one - how do you open/access the debug toolbar (menu)? 

Please advise

The cehat menu/ debug menu. Even though Ima PS4 player you ahve to plug in a keyboard with an adapter with is for sale on amazon. Then ypu hold ALT and F12 at the same time.

18 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

The cehat menu/ debug menu. Even though Ima PS4 player you ahve to plug in a keyboard with an adapter with is for sale on amazon. Then ypu hold ALT and F12 at the same time.

Actually, it’s this-

pause-

up, up, down, down, left right, left right. 

You’re welcome 

Edited by Lewie

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been playing KSPEE for quite some time now on my PS4 and I have to say it, I want a few mods, but I don't know how to modify a mod for KSPEE, or how to program for that matter, if anyone has any info on how to get a mod onto my PS4 and working, please say so.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 9:01 PM, BigStar Aerospace said:

I have been playing KSPEE for quite some time now on my PS4 and I have to say it, I want a few mods, but I don't know how to modify a mod for KSPEE, or how to program for that matter, if anyone has any info on how to get a mod onto my PS4 and working, please say so.

Well, I don't think its possible to do it, because you can't look through the game files on a ps4, although I think its possible via a computer that is connected to the playstation

2 hours ago, Som-Boi_lol said:

Well, I don't think its possible to do it, because you can't look through the game files on a ps4, although I think its possible via a computer that is connected to the playstation

I think it is possible then if you can access game files through  COMPUTER CONECTED TO THE PS4. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/30/2020 at 8:25 PM, PlutoISaPlanet said:

This thread looks dead, just wanted to say I docked today for the first time around the mun constructing my lunar gateway mission! 

Are you playing in Career mode or Science mode? I keep flicking between the two and then not getting very far on either.

On 11/8/2021 at 12:49 AM, PlutoISaPlanet said:

Sandbox. It is just easier. I actualy landed on Bop a day ago. I recommend playing in sandbox or science. I CANNOT STAND career mode!

I tried sandbox, it was a little too overwhelming while in trying to learn the game. Kept making the rockets too big.

Well done landing on Bop. I'm still to land on any celestial body other than Kerbin yet! Had to start my science mode again as it corrupted. Just got a rocket to stable orbit, tonight's mission, flyby the Mun or Minmus.

Edited by Andy_Moz

6 hours ago, Andy_Moz said:

I tried sandbox, it was a little too overwhelming while in trying to learn the game. Kept making the tickets too big.

Well done landing on Bop. I'm still to land on any celestial body other than Kerbin yet! Had to start my science mode again as it corrupted. Just got a rocket to stable orbit, tonight's mission, flyby the Mun or Minmus.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 4:10 PM, asap1 said:

anybody have any news on when 1.11 and 1.12 will release for console ?

Thought we were on version 1.12? Albeit a different code branch for enhanced edition. They didn't add all the features of 1.12 as they didn't think they would add value to console gamers 

On 6/2/2021 at 6:28 PM, PlutoISaPlanet said:

Landed on Ike and Duna the past few days. Only took 150 plus hours!

I managed to do Duna and Ike, but then struggled with Delta v for getting back, 3 rescue craft sent and tbf I like the parachute approach to landing as predictable landing. I do really hate having to wait for ejection windows when in career but I do like the game mode so I just send up a load of interplanetary missions at the same time ;)

had to perform a full delete and reset of PS4 though and tried to restore my old career due to getting 3-4 blue screen crashes per play. Sadly, started a new career. it sucks you can't copy over old designs, some of my bases were pretty good. 

Hope you're still enjoying it. I struggle remembering to go to bed when I play :D