LiquidFuel and Oxidizer how is called in commonResources.cfg

emilb

Hi all in this forum.

I search in Internet how config oxidizer and liquidfuel in commonresources.cfg but i don't find.I have question:What is name in CommonResources.cfg this 2 resources.I just want they to become lighter.

Thanks

The file you should be looking for is ResourcesGeneric.cfg, which can be found at (path to KSP)/GameData/Squad/Resources/ResourcesGeneric.cfg. Within that file, you can edit the density numbers to make LiquidFuel and Oxidizer lighter.

Edited by IncongruousGoat

Kk i edit this.But when i make fuel be more light engine consume more fuel.Sorry about my second question but i want to ask : how make fuel be more light and engine consume same fuel in flight but save same power.

Thanks.

That's going to be some extensive tweaks.  I'm assuming you're going to need to edit every engine individually.

I'd be checking out Module Manager and what it can do for you instead of editing the files directly.  It'll save you a lot of time and headache.

On 16-1-2018 at 6:32 PM, emilb said:

Kk i edit this.But when i make fuel be more light engine consume more fuel.Sorry about my second question but i want to ask : how make fuel be more light and engine consume same fuel in flight but save same power.

Thanks.

You'd have to change the Isp of the engines.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.