Contracts keep dissappearing?

I've had this happen as well.  A few times the same contract was  bank in MC, like I never accepted it the first time.   I've also had one disappear all together.   Similar thing has happened when unlucking tech tree, and upgrading one of my buildings.  It's like it resets it as if I never did it.

Both of these issues are happening when I play as well. The disappearance of contracts happens frequently. If I immediately go back to mission control after the contract disappears in the VAB and re-select the contract(s) and return to the VAB the contract(s) stick. It's irritating. I have also had contracts repeat themselves immediately after they were completed and, if selected again, disappear from the list of accepted contracts. The R&D tech regression has happened only once so far. All this has happened while playing career and using the cursor setup. Not that using the cursor setup seems to matter to the game as it always reverts to radial. I'm really glad TakeTwo offered up the "enhanced" version of the game for free, but it's a bit like being given a '71 Chevy Vega that has been "enhanced" with stickers. It doesn't look different, really, and it still a smoky, clanky lemon.

had this on Eggbox EE as well, accept a contract and by the time you launch its gone, going back to the mission control centre indicates not only has that contract gone, but apparently I've never accepted, completed or declined any contracts either, and the missing uncompleted one isn't on the available list either

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I’ve had this happen a few times... one of my favorite mission types is recovering kerbals and debris, but every once in a while I’ll select the mission and it disappears once entering the VAB... what’s odd is the kerbal (or debris) still exist in the tracking station, and I can recover them (if I choose). However, I recover no reward for this recovery (aside from the free kerbal).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.