[1.12.x] KEI - Kerbin Environmental Institute

linuxgurugamer

Hi,

Thanks for the mod, I absolutely love it!

--- My kind feature request :) ---

Have you been thinking about an extension to gather science from orbit as well?

What I have in mind is a probe with stable, mostly polar orbit (differentiate high and low using e.g., either Pe or Ap) and certain science tools on it. It is similarly (or even more) boring to run several orbits, stop at each and every biome and send home the stuff. Even though I use [x] Science to jump out from warp this is just too repetitive.

It would be great to send home reports from all biomes with normal transmit penalties and considering the reusability of the instrument with one click. For the sake of simplicity, disregard electric capacity etc.

On 6/5/2018 at 11:56 AM, kubi said:

Hi,

Thanks for the mod, I absolutely love it!

--- My kind feature request :) ---

Have you been thinking about an extension to gather science from orbit as well?

What I have in mind is a probe with stable, mostly polar orbit (differentiate high and low using e.g., either Pe or Ap) and certain science tools on it. It is similarly (or even more) boring to run several orbits, stop at each and every biome and send home the stuff. Even though I use [x] Science to jump out from warp this is just too repetitive.

It would be great to send home reports from all biomes with normal transmit penalties and considering the reusability of the instrument with one click. For the sake of simplicity, disregard electric capacity etc.

Nope, not going to happen.  There are other mods which do that, including [x] Science, Experiment Tracker, Science Alert

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody know if this works in 1.4.4 and if it will be on Ckan ever? Is this still actively developed? I just came back to game and want to play career but don't want tho do the rolling around the space center thing thank you.

Edited by OctaviusGaius

4 hours ago, OctaviusGaius said:

Anybody know if this works in 1.4.4 and if it will be on Ckan ever? Is this still actively developed? I just came back to game and want to play career but don't want tho do the rolling around the space center thing thank you.

Yes, it works in 1.4.4, and what makes you think it's not in CKAN?

7 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Yes, it works in 1.4.4, and what makes you think it's not in CKAN?

I'm not the one who asked (and indeed, I do see KEI in CKAN), so I can only theorize, but I do have 2 hypotheses. First, he might be looking for the spelled out name "Kerbin Environmental Institute"and missed hat it's just listed in CKAN as KEI. Or another possibility, since he asked about 1.4.4, he might be looking at the list of things CKAN thinks are compatible with 1.4.4. The latest KEI update appears to be listed as having a max KSP version of 1.4.3, so it wouldn't then show. Though CKAN does allow you to override and accept things listed as compatible with 1.4.3, that isn't its default. KEI and MechJeb dev release are the two things I'm waiting on before I start a new career in 1..4.4. I know better than to ask about when they might be ready :-) though it sounds like you just answered for KEI. I might just try and see if MechJeb happens to work also. Odds seem good, even if it isn't "officially" listed that way.

2 hours ago, rmaine said:

I'm not the one who asked (and indeed, I do see KEI in CKAN), so I can only theorize, but I do have 2 hypotheses. First, he might be looking for the spelled out name "Kerbin Environmental Institute"and missed hat it's just listed in CKAN as KEI. Or another possibility, since he asked about 1.4.4, he might be looking at the list of things CKAN thinks are compatible with 1.4.4. The latest KEI update appears to be listed as having a max KSP version of 1.4.3, so it wouldn't then show. Though CKAN does allow you to override and accept things listed as compatible with 1.4.3, that isn't its default. KEI and MechJeb dev release are the two things I'm waiting on before I start a new career in 1..4.4. I know better than to ask about when they might be ready :-) though it sounds like you just answered for KEI. I might just try and see if MechJeb happens to work also. Odds seem good, even if it isn't "officially" listed that way.

In general, except for a few locked mods such as Kopernicus, all mods for any version of 1.4 will work in all version of 1.4.  You need to tell CKAN in the Compatible Ksp Versions dialog, that 1.4 is compatible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@JH4C

Yes, that Squad had changed something to cause this behavior was what I was assuming.

It isn't documented in the version history.

There's no mention of it in the official wiki.

Using Google to search for information on it yields nothing.

I don't usually use the forums because these resources are normally adequate, so I am not familiar with which subforums are appropriate for which types of questions.

I was quite aware that the poster in KSP Discussions was suggesting I use KEI before I posted here.

I thought it might be worth posting in this thread because linuxgurugamer must have some detailed knowledge of the game's architecture regarding biomes and experiments and would have a clearer idea what's going on with changes made in the recent updates.

The reason that my response to you had the subtext of testiness was because at this point, I want to go to the trouble of rewriting that text wall a THIRD time in a new subforum about as much as I want to try and make love to a rabid bear.  In particular because I have this ghastly premonition that the response I will get for doing so will be being told that I should really be asking the question in Technical Support (PC, modded installs), and then have the process repeated with Technical Support (PC, unmodded installs), in all likelihood.

ON TOPIC:

It's at least conceivable that some other completionist psychopaths like me might want to try and and utilize the completed KSC area science experiments as fodder for an orbital sci lab, so an extension to KEI that places a 0 science copy of all the KSC local experiments in a sci lab in a player designated space station in LKO might be something these people would want.

• 3 weeks later...

KEI doesn't seem to load for me. Or at the very least, I can't figure out how to activate it. I thought it might just not load in an existing save, so here's a new one:

ouOwUmS.png

Edited by Jarin

9 hours ago, Jarin said:

KEI doesn't seem to load for me. Or at the very least, I can't figure out how to activate it.

I don't see the wrench for ToolbarController; do you have it installed, as well as ClickThroughBlocker? Both are required dependencies as listed in the OP. Once they're installed, you should see a "green leaf & globe" icon in the toolbar(s).

Hey @linuxgurugamer,

Suddenly my KEI has ceased working...

It was working earlier in my save game, but I never used it to collect science, I was saving it for s rainy day....

I was going to use it now but when I click on the button nothing happens.....tried right clicking and left clicking.....nothing.

All my other buttons work....

I turned on my debugging menu and when I click on it, it says "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, that didn't work....

I thought maybe a science I unlocked conflicts with it or something.

I tried removing Impact....that didn't work....

Any ideas?

9 minutes ago, JoE Smash said:

Hey @linuxgurugamer,

Suddenly my KEI has ceased working...

It was working earlier in my save game, but I never used it to collect science, I was saving it for s rainy day....

I was going to use it now but when I click on the button nothing happens.....tried right clicking and left clicking.....nothing.

All my other buttons work....

I turned on my debugging menu and when I click on it, it says "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, that didn't work....

I thought maybe a science I unlocked conflicts with it or something.

I tried removing Impact....that didn't work....

Any ideas?

You know the drill.  Log file or no help.

Le sigh.....soooooo tedious......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zc5flsr1b0wfab/KEI Fail.rar?dl=0

Does this help? @linuxgurugamer?

Spoiler

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at KEI.KEI.<GainScience>m__8 (.ScienceExperiment x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[ScienceExperiment].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KEI.KEI.GainScience (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 experiments, Boolean analyze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KEI.KEI.ShowMainWindow () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.SetButtonActive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnTrue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) Callback:invoke_void__this__ ()
  at KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnTrue (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData args0, CallType args1) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Didn't you just update one of the dependancies for this mod? Think I updated "click through blocker" or "Toolbar controller" on CKAN recently....within the last day or two....don't know what else I could have done to break KEI recently....

I haven't added any more mods or anything. All I have done recently was complete some contracts in the game and maybe unlock some tech tree nodes with science....

1 hour ago, JoE Smash said:

Le sigh.....soooooo tedious......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zc5flsr1b0wfab/KEI Fail.rar?dl=0

Does this help? @linuxgurugamer?

Hide contents

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at KEI.KEI.<GainScience>m__8 (.ScienceExperiment x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[ScienceExperiment].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KEI.KEI.GainScience (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 experiments, Boolean analyze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KEI.KEI.ShowMainWindow () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.SetButtonActive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ToolbarControl_NS.ToolbarControl.doOnTrue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) Callback:invoke_void__this__ ()
  at KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnTrue (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData args0, CallType args1) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Didn't you just update one of the dependancies for this mod? Think I updated "click through blocker" or "Toolbar controller" on CKAN recently....within the last day or two....don't know what else I could have done to break KEI recently....

I haven't added any more mods or anything. All I have done recently was complete some contracts in the game and maybe unlock some tech tree nodes with science....

ToolbarController, but it was a bug fix, nothing to do with this error.

I'll look into it this evening.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:06 AM, JH4C said:

I don't see the wrench for ToolbarController; do you have it installed, as well as ClickThroughBlocker? Both are required dependencies as listed in the OP. Once they're installed, you should see a "green leaf & globe" icon in the toolbar(s).

Okay, I had those. The weird part was that I was getting the toolbar controller info pop-up when launching a new game, but didn't have the icon. A clean download and reinstall of the both of them fixed the issue. 

On 1/18/2018 at 6:02 PM, SilverlightPony said:

@linuxgurugamer FYI, both KEI and Toolbar Controller aren't updating via CKAN.  KEI shows 1.2.6 as available, but CKAN won't update it past 1.2.3; TC shows latest version as 1.3.1.

One of these being out-of-date is probably why the KEI window pops up every time I change scenes go to the astronaut complex or R&D complex at the KSC and can't be closed until I go back to the KSC-overview scene where I can close it with the toolbar button.

I'm going to guess that you are running KSP 1.4.5.  You need to tell CKAN to allow updates of mods from earlier versions on 1.4.x.  I'm  not at a computer right now, reply if you need more  help

Any luck on figuring out how I managed to suddenly break this mod?

Should I try reinstalling the dependancies....i.e. click through blocker and toolbar controller?

Reinstalling things via CKAN makes me nervous because it also will uninstall and reinstall any mods dependant on the dependancy....and then if it is a mod that leaves stuff behind it breaks the whole process and I end up with an error message and a mess....

If that didn't typically happen, I would have tried it already...

Edited by JoE Smash

Ok @linuxgurugamer....

So something weird is going on with this....

In an earlier save I loaded the KEI button still works....

Can a particular Science Experiment break KEI if it doesn't understand something about the science experiment?

The difference in the save files is I unlocked Advanced Exploration which opened a group of new science.....some of which is collectable at the KSC....

I'm leaning towards an experiment from Probes Plus...

Not positive though, just a gut feeling....

The dude who makes Probes Plus seems to have a fetish with copying the functionality of stock science parts and adding multiple variations of his own science parts....

Specifically in that science unlock he adds another dust collector that has a different name for the dust collection experiment but it does the exact same thing as an earlier dust collector.

I'm not positive that this is the culprit, but it is my gut instinct...

Let me try deleting his other dust experiment

He has both of these as cfg files for two separate dust experiments, but if you put both types on a ship and collect dust with one, you can't collect additional science by running the other. The experiments have different names but they both collect the same amount of science and count as the same dust experiment....or so it seems at least...

I'm wondering if unlocking the second experiment broke KEI somehow....

CA-DustC

Spoiler

PART
{
    name = ca_DUSTC
    module = Part
    author = Akron

MODEL
    {
        model = Coatl Aerospace/ProbesPlus/Assets/ca_DUSTC
    }

rescaleFactor = 1

node_attach = 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0

// attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision
    attachRules = 0,1,0,0,1

TechRequired = spaceExploration
    entryCost = 7200
    cost = 1200
    category = Science
    subcategory = 0
    title = CA-DUST-C Dust Collector
    manufacturer = Coatl Aerospace
    description = The DUST-C features a gel-coated collector for trapping dust particles to bring them to Kerbin for analysis. The sturdy case is NOT a waffle maker and can withstand three different kinds of heat to return the samples. EXPERIMENT MUST BE RETURNED

mass = 0.0065
    dragModelType = default
    maximum_drag = 0.2
    minimum_drag = 0.2
    angularDrag = 1
    crashTolerance = 8
    maxTemp = 2800 // = 3200
    PhysicsSignificance = 1
    bulkheadProfiles = srf

tags = coatl ca dust kdex experiment research rerun re-run reus re-us redo re-do reset re-set science

//MODULE
    //{
    //name = ModuleJettison
    //jettisonName = fairing
    //bottomNodeName = attach
    //isFairing = True
    //jettisonedObjectMass = 0.0001
    //jettisonForce = 5
    //jettisonDirection = 0 0 1
    //}

MODULE
    {
    name = DMModuleScienceAnimateGeneric

//Animation Fields**** Similar to ModuleAnimateGeneric (default values shown)

animationName = deploy            //Name of your animation - get the name from Unity scene
    animSpeed = 2                        //Speed to play animation
    endEventGUIName = Close Lid            //Title of retract animation event/action group
    showEndEvent = true                //Do you want to show the retract event/action group - only displayed in-flight after deploy event triggered
    startEventGUIName = Open Lid                //Title of deploy animation event/action group
    showStartEvent = true                    //Do you want to show the deploy event/action group
    toggleEventGUIName = Toggle Lid                //Title of toggle animation event/action group - Plays deploy or retract animation based on current state - Is reversible while playing
    showToggleEvent = false                //Do you want to show the toggle event/action group - not recommended to be used together with deploy/retract events, too many unnecessary buttons
    showEditorEvents = true                    //Do you want to be able to preview the animation in the VAB/SPH

//Science Experiment Fields**** The same as ModuleScienceExperiment (default values shown)

collectActionName = Retrieve Dust Sample            //Name of the EVA data collection event
    dataIsCollectable = false                //Allow EVA Kerbals to collect science reports from the part
    experimentActionName = Collect Dust Sample        //Name for action group and right-click data collection function
    experimentID = ca_kdex            //Experiment name - from the "id = " field in your ScienceDefs.cfg for this experiment
    rerunnable = false                    //Can the part be used more than once
    resettable = true                    //Does nothing???

resetActionName = Dump Samples        //Name for action group and right-click reset function
    reviewActionName = Examine Dust Data                //Name for action group and right-click review data function
    transmitWarningText = Unable to transmit data
    useActionGroups = True                    //Are the VAB/SPH action groups available - does not affect the availability of right-click functions
    useStaging = False                    //Control experiment activation through staging (may not actually work)
    xmitDataScalar = 0.0                    //Transmission data value, determines the percentage of the baseValue (from your ScienceDefs.cfg) recovered from a transmission

//Science Experiment - Animation Fields**** (fields are from my magnetometer setup)

customFailMessage = Unable to collect sample!
    deployingMessage = Collecting Dust Particles
    experimentAnimation = true        //Default = true        //Do you want your experiment to be dependent on the animation playing/already being deployed
    experimentWaitForAnimation = true    //Default = false        //Do you want to wait for the animation to complete before you begin the experiment (or any other arbitrary amount of time)
    keepDeployedMode = 0            //Default = 0            //Determines when to play the retract animation
                                    //Value of 0 is the stock behavior (mostly) - Parts retract when the experiment is reset or the data is transmitted
                                    //Value of 1 - Retracts the part immediately after conducting the experiment - i.e. when the experiment results page appears - *probably better to set up a one way animation
                                    //Value of 2 - Part will not retract - only manual controls can retract the part
    waitForAnimationTime = -1        //Default = -1 (value set to the length of the animation)
                                    //Amount of time to wait after deploying the animation before the experiment begins - 0 will begin immediately, -1 waits for the animation to complete (this does take into account animSpeed specified above)
    oneWayAnimation = false            //Default = false        //Do you want the animation to only play in one direction - The animation should begin and end in the same position
    asteroidReports = true                //Default = false            //Do you want to be able to collect results while landed on and/or near an asteroid
    planetaryMask = 524287            //Default = 524287        //Bitmask defining which planets the experiment can be performed on/around, works everywhere by default
    planetFailMessage = Can't conduct experiment here      //Default = Can't conduct experiment here         //Message to be displayed if the experiment can't be performed on the current planet/moon
    experimentsLimit = 1          //Default = 1        //Sets the limit for how many experiments can be collected and stored by an individual part
    externalDeploy = false            //Default = false    //Allow the experiment to be triggered by an EVA Kerbal; still requires power if applicable
    excludeAtmosphere = false            //Default = false    //Specify experiments that can only run on planets/moons without an atmosphere
    }

}

CA-DustX:

Spoiler

PART
{
    name = ca_DUSTX
    module = Part
    author = Akron

MODEL
    {
        model = Coatl Aerospace/ProbesPlus/Assets/ca_DUSTX
    }

rescaleFactor = 1

node_attach = 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0

// attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision
    attachRules = 0,1,0,0,1

TechRequired = advExploration
    entryCost = 9300
    cost = 3500
    category = Science
    subcategory = 0
    title = CA-DUST-X Dust Experiment
    manufacturer = Coatl Aerospace
    description = Built out of a telescope tube, DUST-X has the capability of funneling the collected dust particles into a built-in lab for in-flight analysis. Full analysis on Kerbin is still recommended

mass = 0.02
    dragModelType = default
    maximum_drag = 0.2
    minimum_drag = 0.2
    angularDrag = 1
    crashTolerance = 8
    maxTemp = 1200 // = 3200
    PhysicsSignificance = 1
    bulkheadProfiles = srf

tags = coatl ca dust kdex experiment research rerun re-run reus re-us redo re-do reset re-set science

MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleScienceExperiment
        experimentID = ca_kdex
        experimentActionName = Analyze Dust Particles
        resetActionName = Dump Sample Data
        useStaging = False
        useActionGroups = True
        hideUIwhenUnavailable = False
        xmitDataScalar = 0.8
        FxModules = 0
        dataIsCollectable = True
        collectActionName = Retrieve Samples
        interactionRange = 1.2
        rerunnable = True
        usageReqMaskInternal = 1
        usageReqMaskExternal = 8
    }

}

Edited by JoE Smash

That worked...so Probes Plus breaks KEI at some point after unlocking science in Advanced Exploration....it worked with Probes Plus earlier in my career....but I unlocked an experiment that broke KEI.

It also uses DMagic Science Animate as a dependancy....so I don't know if that is somehow involved....

Probes Plus also adds parts that duplicate SCAN SAT parts....but the science from those aern't collectable at KSC, so I don't think that would do it....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.