Seriouly, have you debug the Enhanced Edition ?

I've noticed the more I advance in the game the more bugs I get and crashes are happening way too often now. Not even on huge crafts either. I've had constant crashes all evening from trying to fly a 2.8 ton craft and I've also tried just doing something different like rovers and such. Staging will sometimes just cease to work in mid flight. Corrupt saves....The list goes on. The more I play the worst it gets...  A quick patch would be nice to fix some of the smaller issues and the save corruption has to be top priority. 

11 hours ago, Greenthumb Gaming said:

I've noticed the more I advance in the game the more bugs I get and crashes are happening way too often now. Not even on huge crafts either. I've had constant crashes all evening from trying to fly a 2.8 ton craft and I've also tried just doing something different like rovers and such. Staging will sometimes just cease to work in mid flight. Corrupt saves....The list goes on. The more I play the worst it gets...  A quick patch would be nice to fix some of the smaller issues and the save corruption has to be top priority. 

I've noticed the same thing, the more I do in game the worse the problems get.  
My game has developed a severe stutter.  When I'm building a rocket or trying to fly one the game will pause for about a half second every few seconds, needless to say it's VERY frustrating.

29 minutes ago, DrJekl said:

I've noticed the same thing, the more I do in game the worse the problems get.  
My game has developed a severe stutter.  When I'm building a rocket or trying to fly one the game will pause for about a half second every few seconds, needless to say it's VERY frustrating.

I know the exact bug you are referring to with the shuttering. Close your game completely and reopen it and it will be fixed for a while.

• 5 months later...

Hello, i have been reading through these bugs and none of them seem to be as catastrophic as the one im encountering on ps4, i recently updated couple weeks ago and it that time i have lost 3 craft in space, they mysteriously broke into  pieces and get shot of the kerbol system at very high speed. Some of these craft have been launched over 5 years ago with no problems, if it wasnt bad enough losing all the time and effort to get them there the game continually crashes when im trying to terminate the debris, is anybody else seeing this because im at the point where i have zero confidence in building something for hours that just dissapears for no reason in a second, i dont play at the minute because of this, any feedback would be appreciated, i also get what a few people have said where the game is constantly freezing for a second or 2, i would start a new thread but i dont actually know how to, any help would be appreciated, thankyou. Thanks for any help this isnt a problem anymore because when i try to load my save game now the game just crashes, i like the game, its got far to many bugs on it i dont really see a way of coming back to the game now because this could happen again. In a word TRAGIC. 

Edited by Lekiffer
An update

iJFK7r3.jpg

5 hours ago, Lekiffer said:

i would start a new thread but i dont actually know how to

I cant help you with your issues i havent encountered them. If you want to start a new thread you press the green "ask a question" button in the subforum u want to post it

Edited by PrvDancer85

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.