No weapon damage happens at all ?

Hello I would REALLY appreciate a few pointers on issues to avoid in future or things i can try to fix a small problem.

I am running KSP in Ckan its working great..I have a little base on Duna i have plenty to do regarding every aspect of the game.

How ever I occasionally like to just make dog fights etc and i have BD armoury installed  (admittedly via Ckan it says it compatible with the 1.3.1 version i have . 

every thing works teams attack other teams and I have a vast array of weapons , and systems to play with (How ever ) 

no vehicle ever gets damaged if hit by any weapon. 

are there any known conflicts people know about ..I have been using vessel mover and hyper edit in conjunction.

if i open the console a list of  error conflicts flashes past in a red font each time a turret tries to shoot at another vehicle and I can see its something to do with parts not being configured with bd armory but i can not seem to freeze the screen and read the message before its gone  

I am sure i can fix it with a re install as it all worked on Monday but yea ....randomly no damage as of yesterday weird?

Although what you posted tells us what you are experiencing this doesn't help us with figuring out why it is happening 

Please read the OP of our thread where you will find installation instructions ... ckan issues are for the ckan guys to figure out as we have no control over what it does after we upload to spacedock

Also please read the following thread where it explains what we need in order to assist you

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.