Question

This is my second session of playing KSP Enhanced Edition on Xbox and when I loaded up a save, there was no Space Center. I was still able to access all the facilities on the side menu and load into them but when I started a new separate career mode save there was no space center. This bug is not stopping me from playing the game but leaves me in a space veiw of nothing when looking at the space center. 

6 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Anderson said:

This is my second session of playing KSP Enhanced Edition on Xbox and when I loaded up a save, there was no Space Center. I was still able to access all the facilities on the side menu and load into them but when I started a new separate career mode save there was no space center. This bug is not stopping me from playing the game but leaves me in a space veiw of nothing when looking at the space center. 

I had this happened to me once. It crashed the game as soon as I entered a building.

What did the backround look like? Something like this happened to me but fixed it by restarting

8 hours ago, Anderson said:

Basically a view of space but with no planets - just space

That's what the background looked like to me too!

5 hours ago, HBushton said:

Have they revived the kraken?

if they have don't worry, its controls won't work and it will end up spinning madly trying to work out how to reset its trim