All quicksaves and saved ships deleted. Game breaking.

Had to restart the game from the previously mentioned Mission Control bug. Loaded in and all quicksaves and saved ships from both VAB and SPH have disappeared. Reset the game again and they still not there. Did the game delete them?

Turns out that I can no longer save ships I've built or even launch a ship from either the VAB or SPH. I can build ships but as soon as I click launch or  save ship, the "Return to space" "Launch" "Open craft" "new craft" "Save craft" buttons are all greyed out. The other buttons work but can't back out only reset. But resetting the game doesn't fix it. Can I get a refund? 

Don't really wanna start again to bug test a broken game I payed full price for. 

Edited by Lucifer XIII

Same issue here (Xbox S) :(... Hit 'launch' for a (huge sandbox-only buildable) vessel and it crashed/froze on a blank launchpad screen with the numbers all maxed out... had to quit to Home, and when I restarted I have the same problem Lucifer XIII describes.  A new game works fine, but my ships are gone.  Even on sandbox mode I lost a week's worth of progress (while off work...so probably had 60-70 hours invested in that save; comparable to my FTE version save)...wierd thing is I've never lost a save on the original patch... guessing because I was always able to quit to the menu before shutting down.  :(  I really think they should include an 'EXPORT SAVE' or 'SAVE to USB' function.

Edited by Hermitor

• 2 weeks later...

Today i starrdded the game up, and had the exact same problem.  i remeber  only that the last time while the game was still working, i started to delete some space junk parts. i found a kind of fix. i changed my settings to allaw stock vessels (debug and normal settings), and after launging a stoock vessel and reverting is, i was abble to launch from the space plane hanger. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.