Survey about an app for photographers (University project)

gh7531

Hey fellow Kerbonauts,

I'm currently working on a project for university and would appreciate your help. The goal of the project is to develop an app for photographers to help them find new locations to take pictures of.

It would be really awesome if you could participate in my short survey. You don't need to be a professional photographer to take part in the survey, if you just take pictures as a hobby, that's completely fine!

The survey takes less than three minutes and is completely anonymous. The results will only be used for my exam.

If you want to participate here is a link to the survey -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWvsjfV0Zi4mfsRKCGmECGOPhX9703iNoGTkUZsC9n1-_r3g/viewform

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to spend a lot of time in a darkroom developing film and making prints, old school style.  What is still needed in a modern app is chainable timers.  Darkroom work requires a series of steps that each have a different time element to them.  I have not, over the years, been able to find an app that lets one build a series of countdown timers that trigger the next one when the previous is finished. 

Example:  If I have 3 steps that require 2, 4 and 3 minutes, and it usually takes me 10 seconds to transfer to the next, I would like an app that would run a 2 minute countdown, then a 10 second, then 4 minute, then 10 second, and then 3 minute:

2:00 -> 0:10 -> 4:00 -> 0:10 -> 3:00

Obviously those are just examples, and the actual values would be determined by the user.  And obviously, the color settings would be important, in this case, as dark as possible, with red numerals to reduce light exposure. 

I also used to swim competitively, and one of our training regiments was to do 30 50yd laps counting down from 60.   Ie, The first lap would start and a 60 seconds clock would start.  We would finish usually in 30-40 secs, and then get 20 secs or so break.  Then the next lap would start, but only giving us 59 secs.  Then 58, and so on, until the final lap was only given 30 seconds.  An option in the above app to create chained decreasing times by a set interval would be great. 

I know my idea is only tangentially associated with your idea, but if you're looking for a mobile app idea, there ya go. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.