Saves not loading

I absolutely love KSP and have been waiting 2 years for this fix/update/whatever and put about 12 hours into my new career sence its re-release and just got this message when i went to load my game (Unable to load save MZRNCYBDSTD7ETLHWYY2ZVEVSG) has this happened to anyone else and or can someone please help!

Iv'e already restarted due to this happening aswell.

Although I think it may  have been my fault. Every so often I'll do a purge of my save games.

I usually make a new save then delete all but a few of my previous saves. However on this occasion I actually deleted them all, including the persistent(which I never do, i try to be extra careful with my saves since last port)

I always leave the persistent the quick save and obv my new save ,but this time I got the unable to load save thing you'e talking about.

But like I say have a funny feeling it's because I deleted the persistent save.

Either way just reporting this as a possible way for debug team to replicate this .

6 minutes ago, ArrrThePirate said:

Could you tell me what platform are you all playing on?

Cheers!

Me on Xbox 

6 minutes ago, ArrrThePirate said:
5 hours ago, mikey117 said:

Although I think it may  have been my fault. Every so often I'll do a purge of my save games.

I usually make a new save then delete all but a few of my previous saves. However on this occasion I actually deleted them all, including the persistent(which I never do, i try to be extra careful with my saves since last port)

I always leave the persistent the quick save and obv my new save ,but this time I got the unable to load save thing you'e talking about.

Either way just reporting this as a possible way for debug team to replicate this .

I just set up a test career did one mission, saved and then deleated the persistent save ill hop on it twice a day do a mission and see what happens. Ill do this for a week an get back to yall.

On 1/22/2018 at 8:51 AM, GriffKiller said:
On 1/22/2018 at 3:50 AM, mikey117 said:

I just set up a test career did one mission, saved and then deleated the persistent save ill hop on it twice a day do a mission and see what happens. Ill do this for a week an get back to yall.

UPDATE!!! I successfully managed to break my save file on my test career by deleting the present save and dash bording to xbox home screen, i took a day or two but that where the bug is i think. Also im going to create another and test it again. Also also my reg career is running great and loading no prob. :)

15 hours ago, GriffKiller said:

UPDATE!!! I successfully managed to break my save file on my test career by deleting the present save and dash bording to xbox home screen, i took a day or two but that where the bug is i think. Also im going to create another and test it again. Also also my reg career is running great and loading no prob. :)

:o that shouldn't be possible! We just tested it and it indeed breaks your save file, the 'delete' button should be disabled when you select your persistent save.

Nice find! :)

2 hours ago, GriffKiller said:

Happy to help make my favorite game work, thanx bud, aslo Mikey117 helped too :)

The PS4 ominously, dosen't seem to have any bugs, none of these bug reports seem to be on PS4... as for me, I haven't even seen any major bugs.

19 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

The PS4 ominously, dosen't seem to have any bugs, none of these bug reports seem to be on PS4... as for me, I haven't even seen any major bugs.

Games ported to Xbox like 7 Days To Die, KSP (and others) have MD5 errors for some reason and it doesnt happen to PS4 idk why.

2 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

The ps4 Version also has bugs, ran into some, I had it a few times that u couldnt save or leave your Vessel. 

Just now, PrvDancer85 said:

The ps4 Version also has bugs, ran into some, I had it a few times that u couldnt save or leave your Vessel. 

Ya i was talking about saves corrupting. Theres bugs galore on both versions but i can work around bugs like cockpit hatche click box being the whole cockpit and some controller bugs ext. it is KSP after all and the Kraken is alive and angry even on the PC version, you just gotta know how to handle her. :)

27 minutes ago, GriffKiller said:

Ya i was talking about saves corrupting. Theres bugs galore on both versions but i can work around bugs like cockpit hatche click box being the whole cockpit and some controller bugs ext. it is KSP after all and the Kraken is alive and angry even on the PC version, you just gotta know how to handle her. :)

So far no corruption, the can Not save or load Vessel thingy is the Most mayor one I've encountered 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, GriffKiller said:

Do you care to elaborate?

Agreed. This person either doesn't play console, play seriously, or hasn't seen the overwhelming frustration of console players in this forum. 

I haven't played KSP on console yet (KSP or KSPEE) without encountering a GAMEBREAKING bug (not to mention the annoying bugs that have workarounds).

Edited by Joessep Kerman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2018 at 1:12 AM, dementatron21 said:

Earlier today I loaded up kerbal space program Enhanced Edition on my Xbox One and went into continue game, and in the save slot were all my (world) saves should it was completely empty.

I hope someone knows about a fix,

Thanks for your time.

As far as I know there's no fix if there gone there gone sadly... I to have lost many a worlds in the past :(. But to maby help it not happen again did you do anything out of the norm with your save files when u last played?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.