[1.5.X] Capsule Corp. Endeavour - MADV (Mars Base Camp Patch 1)

Gabu

BNtsLVi.png

Release v0.1 (Beta)

Hy Guys! This is a patch for Capsule Corp. tha adds into the game a MADV stocklike for CC Mars Base Camp! Hope you all enjoy!

This patch contains:

U7O5G0n.png

a2Vu3iDb.png BSHBLElb.png 66HS1dSb.png apswoksb.png oqXTdfrb.png  SkV3ff4b.png qqKDEqfb.png ZHIwTFMb.png

Download Link (on Space Dock - v0.1 is rdy to roll!!)

DOWNLOAD

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.Hope you all enjoy!!

You can follow the new parts and development status on these threads:

Craft files repository (for all Capsule Corp. mod's):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3likswm9931kstv/AACJlDZrA-xfAdRnQfIwbbXZa?dl=0

Ohter CC's mods:

Edited by Gabu
new version

Hi Gabu.

I can't find a way to get the Kerbals to EVA.  When I move the MADV to the launchpad I see that there are no crew portraits.  I made certain that the MADV is crewed when in the VAB.  So  as far as I can see, there is no way to have a Kerbal go on EVA.  Right clicking on the ship to Transfer a crew member doesn't work since the craft is all one piece.

Aside from this it looks great and the animations are really cool.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, thomash said:

Hi Gabu.

I can't find a way to get the Kerbals to EVA.  When I move the MADV to the launchpad I see that there are no crew portraits.  I made certain that the MADV is crewed when in the VAB.  So  as far as I can see, there is no way to have a Kerbal go on EVA.  Right clicking on the ship to Transfer a crew member doesn't work since the craft is all one piece.

Aside from this it looks great and the animations are really cool.

Thanks.

That`s because it has a crew capacity but no IVA (internal is commentet out in config).

4 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

That`s because it has a crew capacity but no IVA (internal is commentet out in config).

Yes, im gonna release an IVA soon. But you can click on the hatch and see the options to go IVA.

DOH!  Been playing this game forever and forgot how to EVA by clicking on the hatch.  It works.

Though I would say that watching the Kerbals go up and down on the elevator is a whole new form of slapstick entertainment.   They fall off, jump in the air, and walk off the elevator unless you control them and keep them in place.  It works well and that's what counts.

Thanks.

Edited by thomash

8 minutes ago, thomash said:

DOH!  Been playing this game forever and forgot how to EVA by clicking on the hatch.  It works.

Though I would say that watching the Kerbals go up and down on the elevator is a whole new form of slapstick entertainment.   They fall off, jump in the air, and walk off the elevator unless you control them and keep them in place.  It works well and that's what counts.

Thanks.

LOL! Np!!!

I Love this elevator too!!!! it's really funny!

21 hours ago, thomash said:

Thanks.

IVA's rdy to roll!!! Enjoy!

Hmmm... is this compatible with Cryogenic Engine from Nertea? If not, I understand, but perhaps that's something to look into going forwards.

EDIT: Yes, the tanks are automatically compatible. May make a custom .cfg for the engines to convert them to run on LH2/Ox.

Edited by MaverickSawyer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/02/2018 at 12:17 AM, A E S T H E T I C said:

What vehicle do you launch this from?

It's a small rover, come's with the mod

On 14/02/2018 at 10:57 PM, PILOTCRAFTER said:

I dont seem to get it on CKAN, is it going in there somehow ?

Not for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
16 hours ago, arkark said:

Where is the MADV decoupler?? does it have an decoupler like the DADV-1 cuz idk how to get into space if i dont have the Decoupler. if u can give me the link it will be awesome

Do you mean an adapter? There isn`t one. As Decoupler you can add any decoupler you can find.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.