Aerodynamics mod?

MaGicBush

So is there any mods that revert the aerodynamics back to what they were before that overhaul in the alpha? I bought this game way back and use to play it a lot and like it until that overhaul ruined the game for me. I no longer found it fun and stopped(I don't care if it was unrealistic its a game and is still unrealistic anyway). I checked back on release and didn't see any mods only some others requesting the same thing, but I'm hoping by now or is it just not possible to mod that aspect of the game? 

I am tempted to give ksp another go, but I gave up on the new system back then as it was just to hard, and Im a casual player with only a few hours to play after work here and there. 

Edited by MaGicBush

I don't know of any mods that make the aerodynamics less realistic. The only aerodynamics mod I know of is FAR and that make the aerodynamics highly realistic.

Maybe you try messing with the physics.cfg? I don't know if you can get it to pre overhual though.

I think you can change that through the debug menu and the initial settings of your savegame, no mod needed. 

It will not revert it to the original state but you can remove heating damage and aerodynamic breaking. 

Edited by EricPoehlsen
added clarification

3 hours ago, EricPoehlsen said:

I think you can change that through the debug menu and the initial settings of your savegame, no mod needed. 

It will not revert it to the original state but you can remove heating damage and aerodynamic breaking. 

Thanks guys. I figured it out. Its not quite the same but it' close now. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.