Status Updates...

Xemina

Sure, not a problem. Go into your profile, then click the edit profile link. Underneath your "Basic Information" area (rank and birthday information section), there is a slide toggle which allows you to turn on or off your status updates. Click it until the area turns green with a checkmark.

15 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

They've been fine-tuning some forum software settings. Perhaps this is related to that. @ManeTI

Not meaning to play arm-chair moderator at all, @Vanamonde! But before I responded, I actually tried to post a status update (the inchworm video for lack of a better something). It posted just fine. So I went through the process of verifying that the toggle updates was still there... and it was, hence my answer. If I was preemptive in my answer (and am guilty of arm-chair moderating), many apologies...

On 1/24/2018 at 3:32 PM, adsii1970 said:

Sure, not a problem. Go into your profile, then click the edit profile link. Underneath your "Basic Information" area (rank and birthday information section), there is a slide toggle which allows you to turn on or off your status updates. Click it until the area turns green with a checkmark.

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.