Setting & Clearing Trim on Console - and control map.

I know the answer to this is already on the forum, but I just can't seem to find it.

Could someone please clarify how you both set and remove trim whilst using the Radial Control preset on PS4 please?

I've managed to accidentally set the trim on one axis or another (usually roll) and I've also managed to clear it, but however I managed it, I don't seem to be able to repeat the procedure.

Another more general question - does anyone have a link to the full set of controls when using the Radial preset?  I haven't been able to find a full list and have stumbled across quite a number of useful controls whilst experimenting.  I'm actually finding the radio menu's to be almost as easy and quick to select as the mouse keyboard combination on the PC, but it would be nice to have a complete crib sheet.

Cheers

Clipper

Radial Preset trim: Hold down the Left bumper + adjust the appropriate axis control to set it.

Get your finger off the stinking bumper not to set it.

Left bumper + click L3 to clear it.

And once you spell it all out, there are over 180 controls in each of the 3 presets -- which makes a complete list a little impractical. I'm hoping we can publish a spreadsheet, actually. I'm not sure if any users have published partial lists yet.

Edited by bewing

Thank you @bewing oh font of KSP knowledge!

I remember being surprised at how many pages the full list f PC controls ran to. I wonder, is it worth having a console control (sticky) thread on the forum as a unified resource for such questions and answers?  Although it's a little confusing when first making the transition from PC, I applaud the Devs for the ease of use and for providing 3 control schemes to suit different players.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.