Mechjeb reads 0 dv if using decoupler

As  the  title  says, I'm  building  a  simple  lunar  lander  and  much  jeb  is  being  weird.

Mk1 pod

Heat  sheild

Service  bay(mechjrb, 2 small  reaction  wheels)

2 fl-t100 fuel  tanks

Terrier 

This  gives  me 1392 dv  on  mun but  as  soon  as  I  put  a  decoupler  anywhere  above  the  engine  it  says 0 dv

After  some  testing  it  does  not  do  this  with  other  engines, it  even  says 0dv with  just  the  pod, one  tank  and  engine.

pics, left is with no decoupler, right is with decoupler, it doesnt matter where i put the decoupler it always says 0 dv, unless i put it below the engine, or above the podTN8Rak2.jpg

Edited by putnamto

after my rescue mission i noticed their are now a blue and green orbit around the mun, what are these? theirs no ship, no debris.
tCscinV.jpg

also when testing out my ship i wanted to land on the lit up side of the mun, until i noticed their was no lit up side, it was a kerbal eclipse.

OqggriF.jpg

i put this in the wrong place, how do i delete it?

Edited by putnamto

2 hours ago, putnamto said:

after my rescue mission i noticed their are now a blue and green orbit around the mun, what are these? theirs no ship, no debris.

Those are orbits from contracts you have. 

You can delete a ship by terminating the flight in the tracking station, but it lowers your reputation if there are Kerbals onboard.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.