Hello from someone who can't find the forum rules/FAQ

OffsetIsMyName

Long time KSP player and now a constructor of Kraken-powered contraptions. I see my posts need moderator review - perhaps this post is required?

Thanks for the awesome forum and all the awesome KSPers here providing new innovation and sparking inspiration to do and build things!

Hello and welcome!

The forum rules have their own link which is the button labelled "Guidelines", which is just a weee bit below the "KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM" logo. The Guidelines page has a number of links at the bottom which collectively constitute something of an FAQ.

The number of posts by a newcomer that need review is not set in stone, but is currently at 5 (iirc!) - once the first 5 have been accepted then posts following that are in the clear. Note that users who manage to make more than 5 posts before the first 5 get accepted won't see posts #6 and onwards until the first 5 have been accepted! (This is an anti-spam strategy - a lot of spammers are caught during the review stage.) The exact number of posts that require review may change in future, depending on spammer behaviour.

Have fun, crash happily!

Thank you! Well, seems the "Guidelines" link was too easily found as it usually is the case with things you can't find...

One more post to go after this. With the previous posts the mods were really quick though.

To keep Jeb safe from crashes he's stationed on Eve, indefinitely. I am having fun, not sure about him :-)

Welp.. It seems I need to do a spam post - I hope you mods don't get angry even I was just told the reason for the 5 post limit above. I would like to set my signature to KerbalX site and seems I need that 5 posts to be allowed to set it. Thanks for understanding!

So that this is not completely spam, here's a pic of a dangerous meteorite that since the physics engine upgrade does a random direction & amplitude jump upon physics ease-in (part of the reason Jeb is tucked away safely on Eve):

vXNX1bj.png

2 hours ago, OffsetIsMyName said:

Welp.. It seems I need to do a spam post - I hope you mods don't get angry even I was just told the reason for the 5 post limit above. I would like to set my signature to KerbalX site and seems I need that 5 posts to be allowed to set it. Thanks for understanding!

So that this is not completely spam, here's a pic of a dangerous meteorite that since the physics engine upgrade does a random direction & amplitude jump upon physics ease-in (part of the reason Jeb is tucked away safely on Eve):

vXNX1bj.png

That is 1000000000000% spam, consider yourself banned forever! :D

Seriously, that's impressive reentry aim. Nice stuff, and welcome aboard!