[1.12] Stockalike Station Parts Redux (June 12, 2022)

Nertea

On 1/1/2022 at 6:22 PM, Nertea said:

Do I have to release something to fix this or is this on TAC?

Afraid I can't answer that, but there is definitely some kind of conflict between SSPXr science labs and TAC that doesn't exist between the stock science lab, or labs added by other mods.

I'm getting a duplicate error via the Zero Mini AVC for the HabUtils.dll for this mod along with the Tundra Exploration which also has a HabUtils.dll.  The game loaded up fine and I dont see any issue, is this just a false report from AVC?

Hello wonderful KSP community, I seem to have an issue with Ckan not wanting to download specifically Stockalike Station Parts Redux. I am getting the same error code every time, "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". If anybody has any ideas on how to fix this I am open to any suggestions, I really want to use this mod but it doesn't seem to want to work.

4 hours ago, Ashley Simmons said:

Hello wonderful KSP community, I seem to have an issue with Ckan not wanting to download specifically Stockalike Station Parts Redux. I am getting the same error code every time, "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". If anybody has any ideas on how to fix this I am open to any suggestions, I really want to use this mod but it doesn't seem to want to work.

Hello! The CKAN thread might be a better place to ask this, as they can figure out why this is happening and maybe work with Nertea on a resolution if needed. 

4 hours ago, Ashley Simmons said:

I've learned with some mods, although it takes a little longer, its better to install them manually.  Just be sure to delete all the old folders from the GameData before you put the already extracted new folders into it.

• 3 weeks later...

SSPX update

• Fixed functioning of 5m lab's airlock
  • Fixed missing backside of 1.25m docking port replacement
  • Fixed skinning error on Doughnut centrifuge
  • Added Stress support to the Snacks patch
  • Added SSPXR-TAC-ScienceDisableFix.cfg that disables TAC patches on the science labs to resolve TAC bug

Looks like CLS doesn't recognize SSPX's nodes as passable. I attached a PTD-E-1A to the top of a Mk1-3 Command Pod (see screenshot). They should make one CLS space, but they are considered separate.  I tried it with other parts and with the bottom nodes; the result is the same. However, CLS' part info tip says that all nodes are passable.

I've seen a similar issue reported in June 2020 and it looks like it wasn't really resolved. Is it something you could look at when you can? Or is it a problem on CLS' side? Sometimes it's more then mere nuisance, because some mods (Kerbal Health included) use CLS data to change many gameplay things.

On 1/27/2022 at 3:34 PM, garwel said:

Looks like CLS doesn't recognize SSPX's nodes as passable. I attached a PTD-E-1A to the top of a Mk1-3 Command Pod (see screenshot). They should make one CLS space, but they are considered separate.  I tried it with other parts and with the bottom nodes; the result is the same. However, CLS' part info tip says that all nodes are passable.

I've seen a similar issue reported in June 2020 and it looks like it wasn't really resolved. Is it something you could look at when you can? Or is it a problem on CLS' side? Sometimes it's more then mere nuisance, because some mods (Kerbal Health included) use CLS data to change many gameplay things.

I was just coming here to report the same thing with one of the size-adapter crew tubes.  At least I know I'm not alone.

On 1/31/2022 at 12:59 AM, modus said:

They are in an extras folder.

i have tried that but it still doesn't do anything i have the internals folder and the other file in the sspx file but it still wont load any of the IVA's. it doesn't even show the kerbals in the bottom right

I have basically the same problem as Mumblis.  So  do I put the Extras folder directly into Gamedata OR do I place the StationPartsExpansionReduxIVAs folder inside the Extras folder into Gamedata?

Ok.. so it is not the Extras folder, it's the folder inside Extras that goes into gamedata.

Edited by mcbmaestro

On 2/11/2022 at 4:15 PM, HenriJayy said:

https://imgur.com/a/7IHXRAK These two parts in particular have broken transparencies, for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. @Nertea

this bug is due to Textures Unlimited

I had a similar one, I had to remove these details from the list in MagPie Mods so that everything was fine.

Edited by Fan777
ы

7 minutes ago, Fan777 said:

this bug is due to Textures Unlimited

I had a similar one, I had to remove these details from the list so that everything was fine.

Huh. Weird.

...You had to remove the details from the list? How did you do that?

Edit: ah, MagPie mods.

Edited by HenriJayy
MagPie mods, huh?