[1.12] Stockalike Station Parts Redux (June 12, 2022)

Nertea

44 minutes ago, Electrodium said:

Same issue as Gidreess, scatterer effects are bugged since installing this mod. Notable problems I can see are missing oceans and a never ending sunset effect to the atmosphere, terrain in the distance is also really dark.

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but I'll provide a log file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tp86x1rh8z757h7/output_log.txt?dl=0

(first time using dropbox so let me know if I've messed something up)

You should post that in the scatterer thread. I'm not sure how anything I would do here would break scatterer and @blackrack would have to let me know what may be wrong. 

IVAs: It almost killed me but everything has fully featured IVAs.

After getting back to KSP after not playing for quite some time and seeing this... can't say anything but 'Hats off to you, sir!' Yes, ALL of the hats. :D
Nothing got me more excited this year as of yet and with that said, R.I.P. my personal projects for at least a week, time to have some fun. Can't wait to check out the new parts.

1 hour ago, Nertea said:

You should post that in the scatterer thread. I'm not sure how anything I would do here would break scatterer and @blackrack would have to let me know what may be wrong. 

Someone in Scatterer thread posted, that it's B9PartSwitch what's causing this. You didn't break anything here :)

Edited by maja

Oh man, just installed the new version. All the mod is awesome but the reskining of the clamp o tron is even more awesome, it looks stockalike but at same time looks fantastic. Thanks for your time and effort, really thanks!!

3 hours ago, ImAMemeGamer said:

I keep Haveing  a Problem when i install the mod where all docking ports stop working if i undock from old space crafts i cant re dock

Can confirm, the Clamp-O-Tron Docking Port doesn't work anymore with the mod installed (the shielded verson still works).

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem between this awesome mod and "Extraplanetary Launchpads". I checked having just the two mods installed. The error message appears from B9PartSwitch but with other mods like "Near Future Propulsion", which also depends on B9PartSwitch, the error does not occur.

It doesn't matter if CRP is installed or not.

Hope this helps to pin it down.:/

Edited by Kurbalizer
Sorry for the trouble. Both Nertea and LatiMacciato were right. My EL install was borked. Was missing a file.

1 hour ago, Kurbalizer said:

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem between this awesome mod and "Extraplanetary Launchpads". I checked having just the two mods installed. The error message appears from B9PartSwitch but with other mods like "Near Future Propulsion", which also depends on B9PartSwitch, the error does not occur.

Here is a picture with the error message: https://www.dropbox.com/s/77nk9s5bab57230/screenshot0.png?dl=0

The output_log from KSP : https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rzjy63j3axfh66/output_log.txt?dl=0

My GameData folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpfw1shhih5svrg/GameData.jpg?dl=0

It doesn't matter if CRP is installed or not.

Hope this helps to pin it down.:/

Well, from the message, plus the log, it doesn't look like you have installed the resource definition for the MetalOre resource that EPL depends on. Might want to look into that. 

5 minutes ago, Nertea said:

Well, from the message, plus the log, it doesn't look like you have installed the resource definition for the MetalOre resource that EPL depends on. Might want to look into that. 

I assume there is CRP missing aswell see my comment in the EL forum. for me everything works perfectly :)

Edited by LatiMacciato

2 hours ago, DStaal said:

Does it work with newly-launched ships?

I couldn't get either to work when I was attempting to dock them to my space stations. I do have an extensive mod list installed however, which could be the culprit possibly, but I doubt that it's the same as everyones XD

2 hours ago, HoveringKiller said:

I couldn't get either to work when I was attempting to dock them to my space stations. I do have an extensive mod list installed however, which could be the culprit possibly, but I doubt that it's the same as everyones XD

No, I mean newly-launched to newly-launched - nothing from before you installed this mod.

Many details of ships-in-flight are saved at launch time, and there might be something there that's different between the stock and the new ones, so they don't work with the new models in place.

36 minutes ago, DStaal said:

No, I mean newly-launched to newly-launched - nothing from before you installed this mod.

Many details of ships-in-flight are saved at launch time, and there might be something there that's different between the stock and the new ones, so they don't work with the new models in place.

I ran some tests on the Launchpad with newly-build rovers, and the normal-sized docking ports wouldn't work, but the Junior-sized ones do.

DPAI didn't think the normal-sized ports were pointed at each other, when they were clearly aligned. It seemed like they were 90 degrees off in one axis. Perhaps the new docking port model has a coordinate swapped somewhere?

Spoiler

clZYhtA.png

Edited by Sovetskysoyuz
to add screenshot showing two "aligned" docking ports.

Can confirm that the docking port issue is related to the latest update. Removing the patch for dockingPort2 in SSPXr-StockPartReplacements.cfg solves the issue for me.

Edited by Tivec

SSPXr 1.0.4

• Fixed missing docking transform on new docking port

For future reference... when I say I'm on an issue like this (twice!), I am very much going to try to get to it as soon as I can. I'll ask for more information as I need it - I just have a full time job and an infant to take care of first. Telling me it's an issue repeatedly isn't going to help.

Edited by Nertea