[1.12] Stockalike Station Parts Redux (June 12, 2022)

Nertea

Btw, do we still post bugs and such in the dev topic?

Because the airlock of the PPD-24 "Panorama" is at different sides when viewed IVA. And did you remove the stack attachment node from the top of the PXL-9 "Vista" or was there none at the first place?

Apart from these, the IVA-s are flawless, and I especially love the hologram kerbin, and the discount lenovo thinkpads.

OK, I have to ask for something @Nertea :blush:

The extensibile crew tube and the adjustable base , are two wonderfull piece to build stable base...the last one maybe could be improved even further

1) Add friction like it is for wheel , so bases do not slide while on a slope like this: https://youtu.be/I-uPlpiH_7g ( really just this feature will be enough ^^ )

2) Make Auto-level aware of others adjustable base in the same vessel ( bypassable with manual adjusting anyway )

3) Make the leg extension always start at zero while loading or exit warp to avoid this maybe? onload /  time warp

Thanks

Edited by brusura

1 hour ago, brusura said:

1) Add friction like it is for wheel , so bases do not slide while on a slope like this: https://youtu.be/I-uPlpiH_7g ( really just this feature will be enough ^^ )

I did do this, however I guess it's not enough friction. I'll increase it further. 

2) Make Auto-level aware of others adjustable base in the same vessel ( bypassable with manual adjusting anyway )

Nah that's extremely complex. 

3) Make the leg extension always start at zero while loading or exit warp to avoid this maybe? onload /  time warp

Weird, I thought I'd solved that problem. I'll have to see what's going on there. 

2 hours ago, LEGIONBOSS said:

Because the airlock of the PPD-24 "Panorama" is at different sides when viewed IVA. And did you remove the stack attachment node from the top of the PXL-9 "Vista" or was there none at the first place?

Aw crap, I rotated the model last minute and forgot to rotate the IVA to match. 

And no, here was no stack node at the top ever. I guess there could be one!

8 hours ago, BigJammy said:

Quick question: do you plan to add support to Kerbalism? The greenhouses don't work with it.

Nah Kerbalism can do its own thing.

8 hours ago, montyben101 said:

Edit: Guessing its from your near future tech mod right? Looks like they go well together! 

Most things in those shots are from my stuff, yeah. 

Looks great!  I'd been holding off on building a new station, waiting for these to be released.  :)

One small bug report: on the PPD-MULT station connector, in the "4-Way (Plane)" configuration, it looks like the gold foil texture is rotated 180° from where it's meant to be — there are markings that match the shape of the cabling on the opposite side.  (Doesn't bother me, just figured I should point it out anyway.)

19 hours ago, Nertea said:

Weird, I thought I'd solved that problem. I'll have to see what's going on there. 

Great, I have to say that I have installed:

WorldStabilizer

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement

That could mess up things, when I get home I'll try with a stock installation

EDIT: problem persist even without those mods

Edited by brusura

This is truly a great mod!!.

I have a question though: I installed the Tac LS mod and, to make it more realistic and hard i changed the parameters of food and water consumption of my kerbals. RIght now i managed to change the stats of the tac greenhouse to keep it up with the new consumption rate, but I can't find the same parameters in your configs. WHat should i be looking for? Thanks

Just to be sure here: I guess there is no backwards compatibility with parts from the old mod, i.e. vessels using the old parts will break if the new version is installed and the old one uninstalled?

On 1/28/2018 at 8:36 PM, Nertea said:

There is no overlap at all. If you have the old pack installed, you can just add this one on - don't delete the old one, there's no overlap. Once you've retired or replaced your ships, then you can remove the old one, but there's no hurry to do that, the two mods will coexist just fine. However, the old one isn't getting updates anymore :wink:

On 1/28/2018 at 7:23 PM, kerbalfreak said:

When my RAM is almost full and I'm seeing the Imgur album:

8e75d77232790c23aae952e79f4124effd6060d1

Freaking awesome mod!!! :0.0::0.0::0.0:

/\/\ This /\ /\

My RAM and GPU usage were at 99% before I installed this...

But a 40 minute startup time for KSP is worth it for this mod.

Edited by JK_Kerbineer

22 hours ago, RaiderMan said:

well done on the new mod.

I do have a question for the old one...you said no updates, will it at least receive the odd 'ksp version compatibility' update at the very least? or has the old mod been depreciated slash retired?

22 hours ago, RaiderMan said:

also... the extensible crew tubes, can anything be connected to the end not already plugged into say a station core?

The old SSPX is completely retired, however, it does not collide at all with SSPXr so you can use both together as long as you want.

The extensible crew tubes have the klaw function in them. They will connect to anything.

Just when I thought I had all the Space Station parts I could need.   You HAD to MAKE me download this mod Nertea  :):):D:D

Now I have to figure out how to make my DOS based space station even better with your parts....  And then cry because the IVAs, are AWESOME and the other station parts I have either don't have IVAs or are very limited in their scale or beauty. 

Your hard work on the IVAs is much appreciated.