[1.12] Stockalike Station Parts Redux (June 12, 2022)

Nertea

19 hours ago, Agentnck2 said:

Hi. I'm recieving an error from B9 stating that "SSPXOre" is not available or something of the like. I have SSPX and EPL installed, so I suspect that's where the problem is. For the life of me i cannot figure out how to fix it.

Here's the log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S7bwECOiIecFtER7552Fq-4hLFHDn-ET/view?usp=sharing

Usually this happens when you have a mod that needs CRP but you don't have CRP installed. Check that please. 

Finally reached the rotating habitat modules in my career playthrough.  They look superb.  One thing that does bug me a bit is that they spin very fast.  I don't plan on doing any recording any time soon, so it's just personal preference, but... all the same I prefer it when my ships have a slower, calmer vibe.  Is there an easy way to tweak their rotation speed?  I don't mind going into the part file to edit something if that's what it takes.  My Kerbals can make do with 25% normal gravity, they don't need the full 57%.

2 hours ago, Labaston said:

Hey everyone I need help with centrifuges. When I try to expand it the game says I need material kits but I don't know what it is... (6750 for Pilgrim and 9450 for Mercury)

Welcome to the forums!

Material kits are a resource you can ship in cargo containers (which also come with this mod). They're needed to fill out the interior of collapsed inflatables. They also need the mod Community Resource Pack.

2 hours ago, Labaston said:

Hey everyone I need help with centrifuges. When I try to expand it the game says I need material kits but I don't know what it is... (6750 for Pilgrim and 9450 for Mercury)

Nevermind I found the solution (I love this mod btw <3) :sticktongue:

On 12/8/2019 at 6:59 PM, Cubivore said:

This mod is pretty rad, been using it for stations and for large interplanetary ships. However, I am having a couple issues with where Kerbals are seated in some of the modules. First, with the Bagel inflatable centrifuge:

y9jYMq5.jpg

Second, with the Blimp inflatable habitat:

b1FEVeB.jpg

I deleted the mod and re-installed the latest version, it made no difference. The only other mods I have installed are Stockalike Surface Lights and Planetary Base Systems, neither of which should interfere; just for safety, I removed both when I re-installed this mod just to be sure and the issue is still present. Is anyone else having this problem, or is there weirdness with my specific install?

On 12/12/2019 at 7:54 PM, Nertea said:

It looks like some chair props are missing, and in addition, the Kerbals are seated too high or in incorrect orientations. I don't recall seeing this reported before, I'll try to look into it at some point.

Please create a Github issue so it doesn't get lost.

Was there ever a Github issue logged for this? I noticed similar issues when I used a Bagel inflatable centrifuge and came across this. I glanced through the issues log but did not see anthing related, nor did I see any mention of fixes in recent changelogs.

Below are a few pictures I grabbed of kerbal placements in a full Bagel centrifuge. This save is in 1.7.3.

Spoiler

alZ09FU.jpg

6 kerbals in a bagel inflatable centrifuge, with the cutaway mode enabled. It looks like none of the kerbals are sitting in seats, and as mentioned before, some kerbals are sitting too high, to the point where they stick out of the model when the cutaway IVA mode is enabled. The next pictures are looking a the interiors while cutaway mode is enabled. The red dot is where I started looking, and I moved counterclockwise from it. The pictures follow that order.

JBjg7vm.png

tGfO2GI.png

VsVV8F3.png

JoyCoyG.png

OYChk1o.png

U67ivKm.png

Also, it has been said before, but IVAs for all these models are brilliantly done. I know it was a pain, but looking at all the posters and computer screens while taking these pictures was really fun. Thank you for all of the work put into these parts.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, GEPEG_Unconscious said:

Was there ever a Github issue logged for this? I noticed similar issues when I used a Bagel inflatable centrifuge and came across this. I glanced through the issues log but did not see anthing related, nor did I see any mention of fixes in recent changelogs.

Below are a few pictures I grabbed of kerbal placements in a full Bagel centrifuge. This save is in 1.7.3.

Reveal hidden contents

alZ09FU.jpg

6 kerbals in a bagel inflatable centrifuge, with the cutaway mode enabled. It looks like none of the kerbals are sitting in seats, and as mentioned before, some kerbals are sitting too high, to the point where they stick out of the model when the cutaway IVA mode is enabled. The next pictures are looking a the interiors while cutaway mode is enabled. The red dot is where I started looking, and I moved counterclockwise from it. The pictures follow that order.

JBjg7vm.png

tGfO2GI.png

VsVV8F3.png

JoyCoyG.png

OYChk1o.png

U67ivKm.png

Also, it has been said before, but IVAs for all these models are brilliantly done. I know it was a pain, but looking at all the posters and computer screens while taking these pictures was really fun. Thank you for all of the work put into these parts.

I don't think so. And I forgot it, as was predicted!

On 2/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Agentnck2 said:

I'm looking at this now and your log is failing to load any of SSPX's tank definitions. Can you verify that the file GameData\StationPartsExpansionRedux\Patches\SSPXR-B9TankTypes.cfg exists?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 7:40 AM, Louis93 said:

Can I use the 1.9 version on my 1.8.1 game file? For some reason the Github download link for the 1.8.1 takes forever

Try the SpaceDock One and go to the Change log tab in the page and then go down to the 1.81 verison which woul dbe version  previous to this one.. (at least I think there has been no updates..

No speaking of updates and what not, here's a good suggestion to the Dev, and I'd Like To propose it..1.3

Remember a set of Hubs called "Ginger Corp Stock Alike station hubs " for 1.3?  I think if these were updated for the sttion Sock redux pack and released they would basically make a nice addition to thoase who want like a six way hub..

Any thoughts on this one?

Space__Coyote

Hi, i can't conduct science experiment in Hydroponics module, in fact, there is not option to run it when i click it (surface of Kerbin, 2 scientists inside).

Am I doing something wrong?

Is it mandatory to be in space?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Hello! 

I've got a question about SSPR. is it normal for performance in the VAB to be bad when I have multiple SSPR parts? In-flight is perfectly fine but for some reason in the VAB I get big performance hits. I've tested with only SSPR and it still causes it. I've tested in both 1.8 and 1.9 with respective versions.

Thanks!

Edited by Natokerbal