[1.12] Stockalike Station Parts Redux (June 12, 2022)

Nertea

@Nertea I've always really enjoyed your stuff, but the old Stockalike Station Parts Expansion had a special place in my heart.  I was able to make some truly epic stations, moon bases, and interplanetary craft.  This new version takes that existing high bar and raises it even higher.  I look forward to the epic craft which will result from this new version.

Thank you so much for all your mods - the KSP community is in your debt.

I'm quite pleased with the reception. Thanks everyone!

5 hours ago, MOARdV said:

Ooo!  Ooo!  1.875m station parts!

5 hours ago, Nertea said:

Yeah that's exactly why I added the qualifier :wink: I guess there would be space for more MIR-esque modules at 1.875 metres, but the mere thought of making another IVA fills me with terror.

2 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

@Nertea is there backwards compatibility with the old station expansion pack? Do you recommend removing the old and replacing it, or should we leave the old folder in our GameData's?

There is no overlap at all. If you have the old pack installed, you can just add this one on - don't delete the old one, there's no overlap. Once you've retired or replaced your ships, then you can remove the old one, but there's no hurry to do that, the two mods will coexist just fine. However, the old one isn't getting updates anymore :wink:

Edited by Nertea

@Nertea, you have outdone yourself.  What an amazing collection and huge amount of work! (and 258MB to boot. WOW!)

Also, great IVAs, and centrifuges.  Thank you so much.

Peace.

EDIT - downloaded.  My mind is BLOWN!

Edited by theJesuit

Downloading it later today, it looks amazing.

It seems like, as if there were attach nodes on the circular viewports of the Mercury and the Pilgrim centrifuge. Is that already a feature or have you thought about integrating it using the Infernal Robotics plugin?

Edited by KSPanier

Allright!  Tiny cupola now has room for one!

This mod,  which already was one of the best around,  has just gotten epic. It is easilly one of the,  say, best three mods out there. Tantares and cobalt wolf's being the other two: that's how good this is, and about as high a praise I can give it.

Wow, looks incredible! Um what mod are those ion engines and solar panels from etc? Really want to try and build some of the stuff in that album! 

Edit: Guessing its from your near future tech mod right? Looks like they go well together! 

Edited by montyben101

Congrats on the release! This is seriously awesome!!

Quick question: do you plan to add support to Kerbalism? The greenhouses don't work with it.

EDIT: also gravity rings don't have the "firm ground" bonus, cupolas don't have the "panorama" bonus, and I suppose something should also have the "exercise" bonus.

Edited by BigJammy