[0.17] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau - 0.17 LK parts released

I noticed a few bugs when running MechLab and PowerTech. Seems that the animation for 2 of the retro engines don't shutoff, but they stop producing thrust. Not sure if it's a compatibility problem or not.

With the possible exception of the now defunct IFE pack, KOSMOS was definitely my favorite pack purely for travel and exploration--that's before trying anything involving space stations! Given that it is still a three person command module I hope things are scaled up (since we know how big kerbalnauts are), but whatever the case, I'm just happy to see it updated.

EDIT: Hurray, resized! I am super excited for Angara engines and nuclear engines, whenever you realse them.

Edited by Synthesis

I noticed a few bugs when running MechJeb and PowerTech. Seems that the animation for 2 of the retro engines don't shutoff, but they stop producing thrust. Not sure if it's a compatibility problem or not.

Same issue here.

Hi everyone. Things are moving along, albeit slowly. I posted an absolutely scathing critique of the work we've done so far on the Facepunch boards about two weeks ago, and like Cardboard was just saying, I'm rebalancing the pack and trying to fix problems that have been persistent for months. Hopefully things will start to come together soon.

Ihave no idea how animated solar panels can affect engine fx. Especially if they aren't recharging the tank. If anybody pinpoints exact point of interaction it may be posible to do something with this. Until then I think it's muMech bug.

Does anyone know how to make the Kosmos Short/Long Solar Panels that fold out with an animation work with ZoxyGene? Also does anyone know how to make the animation actually work because it doesn't in 0.16.

hey i have been looking for a good set of solar panals for a while now. here they are. but there is no mac plugin..... so....

What the problem with the plugin?

First, ensure you have installed this plugin in the plugins folder http://www./download.php?4qs48qc6qv3uo8c

If it still doesn't work for you, check debug console or post here the output log. Maybe we'll find the answer this way

is possible using this parts to make a MIR?

I always admired the glorious space station MIR,

I would like to ride one, the cosmos program, brought me several pieces of space programs have always admired,

but still I lack the MIR.

11jr6g2.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.