[0.17] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau - 0.17 LK parts released

no. Normak guy does that stuff. If I release it he chews my head off. I just make the art work and make the stuff work then normak comes along and he balances it and does the textual workings and such.

He also manages releases. if it was not for him i doubt I would release anything hardly ever at all lol.

Most of the assembly and packaging for the new release of Angara, LK, and VA was done last night, but there are a few remaining bugs to be sorted before release, and I pushed back uploading to today because of connection problems. These packs should become available this evening.

As for SSPP, we've begun poking around with that and experimenting with plugin features such as electricity. New plugins in development may also add long-awaited features to the pack, so it's a very good thing to allow us more time with those parts.

Edit: Release is currently being held up by kerbal.net. I'm going to wait until cardboard gets online and then have him upload the packs.

Edited by Normak

As sad as it is, Cardboard tried to upload to kerbal.net tonight and it didn't work for him, either. We're curious if the website's owner has to personally approve all submissions, which might be what's holding us up. We may not see the parts uploaded until tomorrow, but the good news is that they are finished and they are on the way.

Wesmark, Windows PC's only have basic compressed file support out of the box, you will need to download a program that can handle more files, 7zip, which I linked to above, can so so.

Also, no spammy capslock posts please :)

Wesmark, Windows PC's only have basic compressed file support out of the box, you will need to download a program that can handle more files, 7zip, which I linked to above, can so so.

Also, no spammy capslock posts please :)

Also 7zip has better compression. I don't like WinRAR either so I use 7zip aswell

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.