KneeBall Space Industries Mission Update #1

The_Instigator00

I have started to stream my miss adventures in a new series that will follow Captain KneeBall's space exploration company on Kerben. Each new discovery will involve death deifying advancements in the KneeBall space program.

Already the price is almost unbearably high as we lost two brave Kerbalnauts in early flight tests. The loss of the first female Kerbal ever in the 2 day history of the KneeBall space program has shot venomous doubts into the minds of all Kerbals.

KneeBall News has obtained these two amateur videos of the recent incidents that claimed the lives of Jebediah and Valentina Kerman, two valued and iconic faces in the KneeBall space industry. 

Jebediah kerman's Final moments

Valentina Kerman's Final moments

"Should we be risking our life for exploration of our unknown planet and star system?"  "We have lived here for millions of years and never needed to explore anything why start now????" These questions are flooding the news stands as anticipation builds for the next mission at hand.

Far from our safe and forgiving homes is a point that is slotted for exploration. Location DV9-C is an unknown area on the southern tip of our continent. It holds unknown horrors and the romantic allure for explorers like Bardock Kerman, who is slated for the upcoming mission. Bardock and his team will take off in the "First Bird 3.1", A robust science vessel created just for this mission! 

Things to expect and look forward to:

• No hitting replay
  • No Quick Saves
  • Live or Die by quick wits or intelligent design
  • Stock game with only the SpaceX mod installed
  • No Mechjeb
  • Doing everything the hard way
  • Entertainment

I will post back here on any updates of KneeBall space industries progress.

If you would like updates on when I go live in Kerbal space Program on Twitch please follow me on Twitter and follow me on Twitch

Edited by The_Instigator00

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.