StarMods: Stockalike Station Parts Redux!

SQUAD

I will admit that normally im fairly anti-mod (no clue why, i guess i like the "challenge" of building stock things with a limited part set), but im so getting this to replace the butt ugly stock tie fighter cockpit (its too big for a tie fighter but i use it on some destroyers and cruisers and ofc bunkers, stations, ect) and the hitchhiker.  Also, those IVAs look amazing, just brilliant.

I might also break my habit of pure stock and make a few starships with the better cockpits in this mod.  Stock really has an issue with terrible default cockpit choices, i mean how many sci-fi movies have battlecruisers and destroyers shaped like cylinders with a pointy end...

Well deserved recognition indeed. Amazing work on those parts. Textures, IVAs, you name it.

@Nertea, again, many thanks for your great work. KSP is so much better for me now, I have the urge to build nice big stations and outposts again. Usually I am a no-parts-mod guy, and my lifters probably stay that way, but the payloads man, those payloads looks so nice these days, all thanks to you.

SQUAD, hire that man now!

Oh man. I have a grand total of one mod installed. I've never installed a parts mod in all my time playing KSP.

That is about to change. These are the parts I've been looking for for a long, long time.

If a suitable arrangement can be made, these should be rolled into stock in the same way that Porkjet's spaceplane parts were.

Thank you @Nertea!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.