Time warp = No more saving = Game stopper. PS4

Playing on a standard ps4
Career mode
Cursor controller preset

The time warp bug seems to be compiling in severity the further along I go in the game. I am on a mission to put a satellite in to a polar orbit around Duna and I am flying by Ike. The problem started as per usual with time warping towards Duna after the intercept burn. I had to reload a few times on the trip to Duna as I could not save, return to SC or main menu. Now I am putting the probe into a polar orbit and any time warping causes the game to disallow saving, return to SC or main menu. The game is now unplayable for me.

There have been other bugs that have occurred but nothing that actually stops your game.

2 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

Are you sure that timewarp is fully off? It might be on at the lowest setting, this will prevent any other actions.

Absolutely not, time warp is off. It is unplayable. I tried again last night and it runs for a bit, but as you know in KSP with long missions time warp is inevitable. I had a bit of success with focusing on my vessel to save rather than map view, also deleting the persistent save before saving. That seemed to work for a bit but eventually the bug took over. I did have luck sometimes with just pushing on and hoping I don't make mistakes so I could get back to Kerbin and recover the vessel. I took off from Duna landed on Kerbin and couldn't recover the vessel or save, or anything else. Total game breaker.

Edited by Space Station 4 Crash

This was indeed an issue on the first port also.If you can speed up time at fastest warp it will normally start responding again early on but later that even fails to help.Definately not a port issue and was reported many times in the first port.I have now put this version in my library as it has became unplayable at that point on two different career runs.

On 2/1/2018 at 10:47 AM, Space Station 4 Crash said:

Playing on a standard ps4
Career mode
Cursor controller preset

The time warp bug seems to be compiling in severity the further along I go in the game. I am on a mission to put a satellite in to a polar orbit around Duna and I am flying by Ike. The problem started as per usual with time warping towards Duna after the intercept burn. I had to reload a few times on the trip to Duna as I could not save, return to SC or main menu. Now I am putting the probe into a polar orbit and any time warping causes the game to disallow saving, return to SC or main menu. The game is now unplayable for me.

There have been other bugs that have occurred but nothing that actually stops your game.

I may have found a way around this bug. 

While in time warp quick save every 3-5 seconds or so. For some reason unknown to me, the games saves your progres and doesnt crash after the time warp is complete. This method isn’t 100% effective all the time, but it got me to Duna and Ike. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.